• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Hey all, I'd really appreciate a price check on the following, top to bottom, left to right:

10x KC Pro Teebird 5-6/10, 169, inked a lot on back
CE Eagle, 6-7/10, 172, inked
Bar Stamp Buzzz (buzzz tooled), 8/10, 178, ink on rim
10 year anniversary buzzz, 10/10, 177+
CE Omega (in reality, a CE small bead aviar), 8.5/10, 174, ink on rim
10x KC pro roc, 9.5/10, 180, no ink
OLD small bead aviar, 7/10, 175, ink on back
"C.E." Teebird, 8/10, faded ink on back, 174

Also, not pictured, max weight 4 chain magnets at max weight, I have a stockpile of these and max weight 8/10 bar stamp buzzz (WASP tooled).

I really appreciate the help!

The 10 Time KC Pro ROC is $70-$100 maybe more to the right person, it has the extra stamp so it is worth something.

What is a purple Nate Doss TI Buzz worth. Rarely used. One small rash on rim. No dents or gashes, no ink?

player with old discs

Was playing with a guy who was throwing these discs. They looked old so I snapped a couple pics (only of the top). Any thoughts on rarity/value?

Attachments

• IMG_20200618_125142.jpg
    IMG_20200618_125142.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20200618_125135.jpg
    IMG_20200618_125135.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20200618_125139.jpg
    IMG_20200618_125139.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 44
Was playing with a guy who was throwing these discs. They looked old so I snapped a couple pics (only of the top). Any thoughts on rarity/value?

Don't know about the Aviar or Rattler, but the (probably) Pro D Eclipse might sell on Ebay for perhaps $16-20.

The Fact the Tour Series Aviar P&A uses the old McPro plastic and has the Stamp like that Aviar is going to lower the price from whatever it was at the highest before even the McPro Aviar with same stamp. However DX Aviar with that stamp are not made so the price will not drop too much. but the mold is still made

The Rattler not so much as that has players PDGA number probably by this point Permanent marker has seeped into the plastic so that is not coming out, so a very niche disc, if it was regular unmarked top of Rattler of the era, then it would be worth something even in that quality.

The Eclipse is probably the disc worth anything as mold is fully oop, $25 is what I have seen online before in Sept/Oct 2017 when I was buying last of the good weight Impact disc. However that was before the Eclipse was used 2019 year for the Ace Race disc, there was supposed to be 2 more old disc molds used for the Ace Race, but I never saw what those were if there ever was 2 more molds used.

Last edited:
The Fact the Tour Series Aviar P&A uses the old McPro plastic and has the Stamp like that Aviar is going to lower the price from whatever it was at the highest before even the McPro Aviar with same stamp. However DX Aviar with that stamp are not made so the price will not drop too much. but the mold is still made

The Rattler not so much as that has players PDGA number probably by this point Permanent marker has seeped into the plastic so that is not coming out, so a very niche disc, if it was regular unmarked top of Rattler of the era, then it would be worth something even in that quality.

The Eclipse is probably the disc worth anything as mold is fully oop, $25 is what I have seen online before in Sept/Oct 2017 when I was buying last of the good weight Impact disc. However that was before the Eclipse was used 2019 year for the Ace Race disc, there was supposed to be 2 more old disc molds used for the Ace Race, but I never saw what those were if there ever was 2 more molds used.

Speaking of Aviar's, have you ever seen an original Chains Aviar in glow plastic?

Speaking of Aviar's, have you ever seen an original Chains Aviar in glow plastic?

That I have not seen, best I have seen is the Rattler like the guy who sparked this with his picture, in glow, the guy found the Glow from the 2000's after 2005 when in 2006 the Pro D plastic got softer, that the Glow Pro D was stiffer.

Unfortunately Discraft people never made a production or limited run of Pro D Magnets in the Glow at the time So I had to use for longer putter as well as winter stuff at the time a modern Pro D Magnet. Was just going to use the Modern Pro D Magnet for Winter and temps below 40-45 F only. Now I use Jawbreaker but Add in Sharpie a ring like the size of modern Pro D Stamp ring for thumb placement, as I used the stamps ring for easier guide for thumb placement on my Pro D Magnet discs.

Last edited:
Any value to older 12x "Multi Purpose" KC Pro Rocs?

The weight and condition of the disc matters a lot.
I have seen used 177g Multipurpose 12x Rocs sell for around $28 plus shipping on Ebay. You might double that with a new condition 180g disc.

anybody got a handle on what sexton firebirds are worth lately... saw a 2015 on ebay for $330, is that like, conceivable someone would pay that? what about other years?

2009 PDGA Kansas City Worlds Collector Star Monarchs

Curious if there is any worth to these 3 and if anyone knows if they are the complete set.

Attachments

• monarch 1.jpg
    monarch 1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 37
  • monarch 2.jpg
    monarch 2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 40
  • monarch 3.jpg
    monarch 3.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 40
Curious if there is any worth to these 3 and if anyone knows if they are the complete set.
There was at least one other stamp; it was a ZAM stamp, I remember him posting it on DGR at the time.

Those might have regional value in Kansas City, but otherwise I don't think they are very collectable.

Any value to this Zone?

ZhSnG8M.jpg

EkzCgTI.jpg

175-176g

20200620_083423-scaled.jpg

someone say glow putter?

What mold is that disc?
It's a small bead Aviar PandA. Back in the 90's the glow big beads said "Aviar" on them and the glow small beads said "Putter" on them. The putters were also in the slightly softer DX plastic.

Big bead Aviar:

picture.php

Small bead Aviar:

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts