• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Someone gifted me a Test Flight Scorch. Looking all over online for a price point reference, but coming up short. Anyone have any idea what they are going for?

Thanks!

Probably at least $40, as long as yours isn't thrashed or full of ink. Great flier, BTW. I like my test flight Scorch way more than the 2 Zs I have.

I was comp'd 9 first run predators from Discraft. I still have a few plus the packing slip dated 2 days after mold approved. What do first round go for? Does the paperwork make them more valuable?

I was comp'd 9 first run predators from Discraft. I still have a few plus the packing slip dated 2 days after mold approved. What do first round go for? Does the paperwork make them more valuable?

no clue

any other interesting aspects to the story or is that about it

no clue

any other interesting aspects to the story or is that about it

Nothing interesting other than manufacturers used to send stuff all the time around my tournament time. Back in the day when I'm sure that they weren't getting bombarded with sponsorship requests. Interaction was way more personal.

I'm far from disc golf nobility.

Always extra from Lightning.

Discraft sent me first run Stratus for my first tournament. First run Pretators. Custom stamped me 5 XLs with an event order cause they knew I threw them.

All of them including Innova and DGA I could phone in verbal orders.

Long time ago on a disc universe far away.

Nothing interesting other than manufacturers used to send stuff all the time around my tournament time. Back in the day when I'm sure that they weren't getting bombarded with sponsorship requests. Interaction was way more personal.

I'm far from disc golf nobility.

Always extra from Lightning.

Discraft sent me first run Stratus for my first tournament. First run Pretators. Custom stamped me 5 XLs with an event order cause they knew I threw them.

All of them including Innova and DGA I could phone in verbal orders.

Long time ago on a disc universe far away.

thats awesome i love the history

thank you

It is cold (4 degrees) outside,
was digging through some boxes and found a couple pairs of MVP prototype putters still in the bags they came in...

What are they selling for?

also found a black Tesla (with sticker on the back still, 164g) with an ugly white rim...

What is that selling for?

It is cold (4 degrees) outside,
was digging through some boxes and found a couple pairs of MVP prototype putters still in the bags they came in...

What are they selling for?

also found a black Tesla (with sticker on the back still, 164g) with an ugly white rim...

What is that selling for?

what stamp is on the tesla

Cryztal/FLX Fierce - Paige Pierce documentary

Is there a market for these? There were 1,000 made, I donated $50 to the documentary and received this disc. I put it up for bids on Facebook groups and while I received some bids, there was nothing over the original donation amount.

Yup the 11x market seems to be in a quick decline. 11x teebirds that would have sold for 100 recently selling for 50. Still some of the best throwers though (until they die...)

Out of curiosity.. A guy offered me a 2020 HOF disc for a reasonable price.. It's got Jesper lundmark, Valerie Jenkins as inductees and a couple others. Black with gold stamp, he's moving a few for Bob Hrris who's also on it. He also offered me some more Scorpions haha, anyhow I'm tempted but bought my "disc of the month" already, new years ya know.. Is it worth incurring my honey bunny wrath or at least disapproval?

Any idea what those are worth?

I found a pretty cool disc recently that I am having trouble finding any images of on the web.

So, I went to a really bad course recently to just bag it and in the melted snow I found an old beat up clear pink Quest AT Raging Inferno DT which isn't too rare but what I thought was really cool was this one has actual flight ratings on the bottom of the disc and they are (get ready to laugh) 14/14/2/2.. ummm... yea I'm sure that's totally accurate but also there's a link to their now defunct website QuestAT.com and a weird few sentences about Light weight discs being good for downwind/no wind and heavy weight discs being great for head winds which I have never seen on the bottom of any other Raging Infernos.

Anyone else have any idea what era of Quest AT this Raging Inferno might be from?

Out of curiosity.. A guy offered me a 2020 HOF disc for a reasonable price.. It's got Jesper lundmark, Valerie Jenkins as inductees and a couple others. Black with gold stamp, he's moving a few for Bob Hrris who's also on it. He also offered me some more Scorpions haha, anyhow I'm tempted but bought my "disc of the month" already, new years ya know.. Is it worth incurring my honey bunny wrath or at least disapproval?

Any idea what those are worth?

In my dealings, the HOF discs rarely bring much interest or money. It was always a struggle to sell them at $20. I can't find any sales for the 2020, so not sure exactly what it would be worth, but I would think max $20.

Have a Supreme Flight tourney stamp (will have to check tournament and year when I get home later, but pretty sure 2016 and pasadena open) Pink Color Glow Firebird. Any market for non-Sexton stamped color glows or should I just enjoy it?

Last edited:
Have a Supreme Flight tourney stamp (will have to check tournament and year when I get home later, but pretty sure 2016 and pasadena open) Pink Color Glow Firebird. Any market for non-Sexton stamped color glows or should I just enjoy it?

Always throw, but you can def make profit of any color glow firebird. Not as much as a sexton, but it'll be there.

Always throw, but you can def make profit of any color glow firebird. Not as much as a sexton, but it'll be there.

Ok cool bought a couple back then for the cycle, and just wanted to check if there was some crazy reason it might have been valuable before throwing. Personally don't see the fun the collector market but to each their own. Thanks for the response.

Latest posts