• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a question for you guys...i know its probably not worth anything but my question is more about the plastic identification. i found an old QJLS today when looking for a different disc and the plastic feels kinda different than other millennium discs ive had and its a little gummy. this QJLS is a lot flatter than any i have had before. i have had a handfull of QJLS' before but none of them were like this one. i was wondering if there was anything special about it or if its just another regular QJLS. thanks ahead of time fellas :thmbup:

oh yeah, here is a pic...its translucent even though the bottom pic may not show it, so i held it in the light for the top pic...

qjls.jpg

got a question for you guys...i know its probably not worth anything but my question is more about the plastic identification. i found an old QJLS today when looking for a different disc and the plastic feels kinda different than other millennium discs ive had and its a little gummy. this QJLS is a lot flatter than any i have had before. i have had a handfull of QJLS' before but none of them were like this one. i was wondering if there was anything special about it or if its just another regular QJLS. thanks ahead of time fellas :thmbup:

oh yeah, here is a pic...its translucent even though the bottom pic may not show it, so i held it in the light for the top pic...

qjls.jpg

i have a yellow one just like that. it feels just like my KC Pro TeeBirds

it's definitely older and better champ plastic than current runs, but as far as value, they aren't worth anything. i can buy a bunch of these at PIAS whenever

i used to throw that same run a lot until i discovered the TL. great disc, great plastic, great price

one cool thing about millenium is that you can find some less popular discs in CE plastic at PIAS or online for quite a bit less than Innova CE prices. I picked up a CE EXP1 recently and it's a great less stable firebird

those runs aren't ce. More like ce blends. And it's the exp1. Basically,the banshee

they're like 10x KC CE blend plastic which is as durable as CE, gripper, and is essentially CE. IMO that's the best run of CE "blend" that you can buy. the 1.6 are like 10x KC and the 1.7 are clearer like late run CE plastic

Last edited:
they're not ce either lol. It's definitely a good blend,not doubting that but just for clarification purposes,its still a ce blend and not the same as say 1st 2nd or 3rd runs of ce fbs,valks ,tbs etc. I dnt even like to consider the clear "ce" actual ce but hey it is what it is and thems millenium,kc is ce blends still

never said they were. i said they are "like" later run CE/champ

CE is such an ambiguous term when describing plastics/runs and get's thrown around a lot. personally, i just refer to anything "blended" with CE to be CE.

05 usdgc roc

got this at a tourny today. Whats it worth?

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 51
they're like 10x KC CE blend plastic which is as durable as CE, gripper, and is essentially CE. IMO that's the best run of CE "blend" that you can buy. the 1.6 are like 10x KC and the 1.7 are clearer like late run CE plastic

... That is a lot of lingo right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts