• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a good one. Well two.

I have the team Eurpoe and team USA dd2 presidents cup discs from 2010. The USA disc has everyone including Dave Greenwell except Nikko. The team europe disc is missing one player as well.

What do you think they are worth?:thmbup:

Hey guys,

I have a Pro Worlds Star Katana in field tested condition. But, someone dyed it with this ninja. Worth anymore than a regular Star Katana?

Attachments

• katana.JPG
    katana.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
some pics of it. see attachment for back and profile. :popcorn:

IMG_20101110_182727.jpg

Probably a tad less than you paid for it off ebay to be honest.

Still a sweet disc but the weight sucked if I remember.

Im almost positive that I just passed up on a special blend 10x that looked great...UGH!

This dude sells me discs for 4 bucks a piece heh...anything. He dives a lot.

So anyone know what I could get for that 10x teebird...if anything heh?

PB120070 by kmz913, on Flickr
I found this Wham-O disc that I had long forgotten about. I got it in a bunch of used discs I bought and never played with it.
This disc is used, but still in good condition. It says "1992 disc golf world championships Disc Golf Michigan!"

PB120070 by kmz913, on Flickr
I found this Wham-O disc that I had long forgotten about. I got it in a bunch of used discs I bought and never played with it.
This disc is used, but still in good condition. It says "1992 disc golf world championships Disc Golf Michigan!"
Used 86 Softie? $5.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts