• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a first run Skeeter with the HOB abbreviation. Does the HOB make it worth more or not? How much do we think its worth? I would say it's about a 7 sleepy with ink. PIC LINK

@kw, not really, it's not worth any more than what you would pay for a new dx skeeter unfortunately. The HOB is kinda novelty, but not rare.

oh i was trying to get one off the guy selling them in the market place and wasn't sure what to offer him for it.

Yeah, my friend gave me some money and wanted one to throw. I couldn't stop myself from clicking. I wasn't going to go higher than $45 but I have a problem.:| It weighs 165 so might not be worth as much, but I couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Yea, late run Candy Valks are almost all in the mid 160's, which sucks balls.

I love heavy CE Valks, they pull amazing distance.

06 champ roc?

IMAG0082-1-1.jpg

Just picked this up and wondering if it was worth what I paid for it. I plan on using it, so I'm super stoked. Thanks a bunch for any input.
Biz
Team Bert

looks like a double stamp with the "eye of roc" usdgc roc. probably about what you paid for it maybe a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.