• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth?

Any ideas on a value? Sparkle Star Boss 172g. A few scuffs but I think it is new. Got in a deal with a bunch of discs that were not priced separately. Can't find any info on it.
Boss%20sparkle%20star%20asia%20open%20black%202.JPG

sparkle star

I guess I coined the phrase to describe the star plastic with the little sparkles in it.

There are Japan Open Sparkle Star Boss's as well.
They weren't cheap, I think 25-30 range.
There are very few sparkle Innova discs, they are alot more Discraft/DGA models, and sparkle star, although not as nice as the translucent stuff, is still pretty sweet. :thmbup:

I once owned a sparkle dx rhyno that was pretty sweet. It was from the early 2000 period.

Anyone know the price range of 9x kc pro Gazelle 9.5/10?

maybe $20-25.
i don't think a lot of people throw the 9x's so it's probably just for a collection/wall. so any cosmetic issues will devalue it quicker than ones people throw

I throw 9xs gimme.

Seriously, lets work out a deal, I have a ton of stuff...I'd give you 2-3 discs for it.

How much are the Clear Gummy Evolution Wizards worth? Are the clear ones first runs? I can't find any info on them.

dang I was thinking they were worth a lot more heh. Either way...got one for 7 bucks heh. :D

discs like that 91 aviar seem to vary so much depending on the buyer... sentimental value sort of idea I suppose.

For the average buyer maybe $20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts