• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 World Discraft Driver (I don't know what it is) unthrown:
DSCN4904.jpg

Its rim:
DSCN4909.jpg

2004 Worlds Discraft Putter (I don't know what it is). Thrown in the backyard at a basket a few times, so some minor marks and whatnot.
DSCN4905.jpg

DSCN4908.jpg

Any Millenium fans out there? I snagged these two at PIAS a few months ago. Interested in what the 1.13 run means, especially with respect to the 1996 (c) date. Are they much higher now (1.2X), and are these considered better or worse runs than others?

395363942.jpg

395363947.jpg

Red one feels really DX-y and the white one feels more like a grippy Pro plastic. Red is 174g and the White is unmarked but near the 170s.

8x roc

So I sold an 8x roc mint yesterday and I'm trying to sell my other 8x yellow with rainbow stamp mint 179g near max weight one. Please someone tell me what its honestly worth. I received a few offers that seemed offensive and I want to straighten it out for good. So please tell me what the selling point for this disc is?

8x KC Pro yellow with rainbow stamp Roc 179g mint

Attachments

• P1000675.jpg
    P1000675.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
What's the going rate of the PDGA stamped Black QKII's? The little card that came with it said only 2500 have been produced. Who the heck wants a QKII these days !?!?

So I sold an 8x roc mint yesterday and I'm trying to sell my other 8x yellow with rainbow stamp mint 179g near max weight one. Please someone tell me what its honestly worth. I received a few offers that seemed offensive and I want to straighten it out for good. So please tell me what the selling point for this disc is?

i would think easily a c note...

8x rocs, I've seen mint go for as much as 175 and 8/10 go for 75 on ebay... so, its incredibly condition dependant... yellow is FAR rarer than white, so I'd add a premium, so I'm thinking maybe 125-150 if its the on I've seen before.

I have only seen a couple sold locally over the last couple years and they went for 200 ish for wall hangers

Koffee

Grodney, the driver is a wildcat.
Im no pricing expert. I found someone who was originally from iowa and throws only dc. For any innova thrower, its just a crappy valk.

Status
Not open for further replies.