• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm not sure joe,there is a small market for them but i hardly see new ones pop up. Id say 30-40 maybe. Theres a blue on ebay with a start at 49.99 + shipping with 5 days left n no bids

Got some minty fresh but lightweight (166/167) 11x Aviars, any idea how the weight affects their value?

I want to say those are going for 25-35 but I'm most certainly not an aviar expert...

ohh frank D your back ...help me out...what is this worth ....? any ideas....

DSC01190.jpg

$30-40. Did you pick up any of the big freeze rocs that were just a slightly modified Big Bird roc? Also were you out at the Pine Cone Crush dubs?

$30-40. Did you pick up any of the big freeze rocs that were just a slightly modified Big Bird roc? Also were you out at the Pine Cone Crush dubs?

ok thanks...no on the big freeze....i have around 40 big birds already .....you tried them...?............yeah i went out... tied for 1st ....i left 3 shots out there myself...also we bogeyed 18

well what in the hell!!! i shaved my face and head so i look different.....i didnt realize you were there....i played with a younger guy named matt also ...started on 6.....why in the heck did you not win...?? i thought you went 7 under by yourself that day you played awhile ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.