• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamp very faded. Best pic I could get. New one on Ebay for 75 and a used one for 35. Who knows if they'll sell for that. I'll try to get another pic farther back, but it's hard to see writing from farther back. Clear, looks and feels like Champ. says "sraight distance driver".
Dylan40009.jpg

Dylan40007.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, i don't really care what its worth. It's just cool cause it's KC Pro, and looks and feels nothing like champ. Not like any modern KC pro ive seen.

I'm gonna huck the life out of it!

Those are both overpriced. Also yours is so thrashed it really won't sell for much. The first one is only a 158 which hurts it's price by quite a bit and the second one is super overpriced.

Test plastic destroyer 133 new

03 usdgc rancho roc 8/10 177 This one is used thats why Im asking.

Don't know on the destroyer but the 03 would probably fetch a good amount. Go to championroc.com to get the price of minties and take 15% off for the price of yours.

I'd say 15 on the destroyer. They were on hero disc a while back for less than that. Pretty sure it's the same blend of plastic hydras and dragons are made of

how much is a discraft glow eclipse worth?
also how much is a 5x jk champion valkyrie worth?

how much is a discraft glow eclipse worth?
Does it have a badass stamp like this?
017-1.jpg

If so, it's super cool!

If not, it really doesn't matter since neither of them are worth anything. $5, maybe?

I'll give you 15 for it. Then I'll start actually using the eclipses I have.

Hey, I just single handedly bumped it's value:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts