• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture0014w.jpg

I'm just trying to gauge how p!ssed I should be when I lose these, more or less :D

My buddy swears they're worth $50 each, I think he is high.

I'll take those off your hands but I will pay you what they are actually worth or trade you something for them.

I'll take those off your hands but I will pay you what they are actually worth or trade you something for them.

Which is what exactly? $15-20 like mattdabbs said is what I was thinking, Eagles aren't the most in vogue disc unfortunately, CE or not and these have definitely been around but they still fly. I need to play around with these a little while to see if I like them or not but if I decide to trade or sell I'll let you know.

so how about this one guys?
KC Pro TeeBird (straight Distance Driver)
175G
I believe it is an 11X but not certain...?...?...?... Found it about 3 months ago under a dead tree. Looked like it had been there for a while, but even still, it throws GREAT!!
Looked, but no name or telephone number on it.> my info now though :)

KC Pro tag is faded.. up close can see it.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1899/1008595.jpg

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5915/1008593.jpg

Any info and value estimate would be appreciated.

Last edited:
so how about this one guys?
KC Pro TeeBird (straight Distance Driver)
175G
I believe it is an 11X but not certain...?...?...?... Found it about 3 months ago under a dead tree. Looked like it had been there for a while, but even still, it throws GREAT!!
Looked, but no name or telephone number on it.> my info now though :)

KC Pro tag is faded.. up close can see it.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1899/1008595.jpg

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5915/1008593.jpg

Any info and value estimate would be appreciated.

you killed the value by inking it:doh:

I think it's funny that people are expecting to FIND discs that are worth $50.
If it's worth $50 it is probably not being thrown.

Now, if you have a box of discs in your closet for 10 years and dig it back out, then you may have something.

you killed the value by inking it:doh:

sharpie is easy to get off. YAY dry erase marker!:thmbup:

I think it's funny that people are expecting to FIND discs that are worth $50.
If it's worth $50 it is probably not being thrown.

Now, if you have a box of discs in your closet for 10 years and dig it back out, then you may have something.

not so much i think it is worth alot. The reason asking is that I play with several of the local pros who have literally 100's of disc just sitting in their cars brand new, and they were offering me 3 to 4 disc for it. Seemed a little strange. Thus why I am asking

Last edited:
not so much i think it is worth alot. The reason asking is that I play with several of the local pros who have literally 100's of disc just sitting in their cars brand new, and they were offering me 3 to 4 disc for it. Seemed a little strange. Thus why I am asking

Discs are only really valuable if the demand is high. Even a mint condition CE disc isn't worth much more than it's original retail if it's not in a mold that is coveted by many players. With the vast reaches of the interwebs, a disc like yours can be had for $20-25 but locally you may have a little treasure, plus who doesn't have 3-4 discs they'd trade for a disc they actually like? :doh:

With the vast reaches of the interwebs, a disc like yours can be had for $20-25 but locally you may have a little treasure, plus who doesn't have 3-4 discs they'd trade for a disc they actually like? :doh:

Understandable. Just thought it was a little strange seeing how they didnt even throw it and still offered.

Thanks though guys

Is there any value in a Star Xcaliber with the first run stamp in 9/10 condition?

Regardless, I snagged it at Play it Again Sports on the used stack for $6, pretty darn good price for lightly used Star plastic.

sharpie is easy to get off. YAY dry erase marker!:thmbup:

lol, ok. good luck getting that sharpie "completely" off and then repost some pics. $20 if it's 170g+

it's easier to trade multiple discs for a rare one than pay the cost of 4 discs for one used. i would give you 2 discs for it any day because it's a good thrower, but that doesnt mean it's worth $75...

Trash or treasure, I found someone selling a bag that I liked for my son for $15 on craigslist, when I got there he pulls out all of this old plastic and said the previous guy walked off with all the really good stuff at $1 each. He played a lot at the AM level in mid to late 90's but has not played much since. Anyway, I bought what he would part with and don't know if any of this is worth anything, so I thought I would post here. They are all fairly used with the exception of the "test run 1.0 "J" ls. The stamp says 1 of 2,000 pdga approved. Here are the pics
from top left to moving to the right
Ching Sniper Innova
Discraft soft magnet
Innova Champion Roc, stamp only on underside
Discraft magnet
Gazelle Special Edition Champion Innova
Innova Special Edition Soft Rhyno
Test Run 1.0 J ls Innova on bottom, Millennium on top
Innova XD Champion
Innova Special Edition Soft Rhyno
Innova Champion, mold unknown
Innova Champion Aviar, stamp on bottom only

I don't expect any values, just want to know if I have some worthy trades or something I should put on ebay or in the market place. I have not thrown any yet, just picked them up this evening.

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts