• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE Firebird FX - 171g - 7/10 - Ink

DSC03669.jpg

and

Super Pearly Champ Shark - 175+g - 7.5/10 - Ink

DSC03668.jpg

Anyone help me out?

on the shark.. i just got one from timmay that looks like it might be in better shape for $17.. but i think thats just a great deal.. i have seen them go $20+ in that shape.. but yeah if you want to trade it hit me up :p .. i know apdrvya sold some on here so he could prob tell ya better

throw it or sell it.. not worth holding onto... I haven't heard specifically good things about the RW's
I'd sit on an R Wood if I had one that was new. They are odd and probably won't be run again. At some point it will be an oddity and worth a few dollars more than just a normal disc to collectors. Once they are thrown they pretty much lose the collectible value, and they are not going to hold any value as throwers. It's the stuff that has value as a thrower that brings the big bucks.

meh, maybe, but no one throws them now :| oh well, that was just my $0.02 señor putt! :)

I'd sit on an R Wood if I had one that was new. They are odd and probably won't be run again. At some point it will be an oddity and worth a few dollars more than just a normal disc to collectors. Once they are thrown they pretty much lose the collectible value, and they are not going to hold any value as throwers. It's the stuff that has value as a thrower that brings the big bucks.

i have a first run US masters and a Japan open one that im going to keep new.....i think one day they will be worth something....:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts