• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elk - no more than stock pricing
Thanks booter..now I won't feel bad throwing it.
Hoped it wouldn't be worth alot but I looked through a big batch (150+} of star gators and it was the only one with that char blend.

Will be testing it tomorrow....

Elk - no more than stock pricing

Zenny. Zipper top doesnt mean anything with the pearly champs. New and uninked it would be worth 20/23ish .urs probably 18ish. I bought one new from lion a while back for about 20
Too bad. Mine is worth $400. :D

2004 Johnny Roberts Memorial Z Buzzz

177g 2004 Z Buzzz. the disc itself is flat and pearly (moreso than the pic shows) with a very nice buttery feel.

i now own two of these beautiful discs. i've done some research and found that the johnny roberts memorial tourney was held about 8 months after the buzzz was first introduced, and that some of these were sold well in advance of the tourney.

the disc has the pdga logo and stability number engraved directly into the plastic. of course it has the old school discraft and 'z' logo on it.

my guess is second first run?

have had tons of offers to sell them at our local leagues but it's hard to let go of these.

anyone else with more info?

buzzz177g.jpg

thank you.

Last edited:
nice buzzz! You'll probably hear its a first run, second first run, and second run buzzz in response to your question. What I do know is that I'll give you a CE leopard for that! :thmbup:

177g 2004 Z Buzzz. the disc itself is flat and pearly (moreso than the pic shows) with a very nice buttery feel.

i now own two of these beautiful discs. i've done some research and found that the johnny roberts memorial tourney was held about 8 months after the buzzz was first introduced, and that some of these were sold well in advance of the tourney.

the disc has the pdga logo and stability number engraved directly into the plastic. of course it has the old school discraft and 'z' logo on it.

my guess is second first run?

have had tons of offers to sell them at our local leagues but it's hard to let go of these.

anyone else with more info?

buzzz177g.jpg

thank you.

the title of 2nd first run buzzz is often confused with 2nd run. 2nd first runs were made a couple years after first runs for the 2006 players cup. they will literally say "2nd First run" above the bar stamp. what you have is probably a first or second run. its a beauty for sure. does it have WASP or BUZZZ tooling on the inside of the rim. ive had some from 04 with both.
rough guess id say if it has wasp tooling then around $60, buzzz tooling around $40. prices seem to go up and down a lot on these though so someone may have a better estimate.

My CE Collection. Tye Dye is a Valkyrie. All are in excellent shape with no dings or scrapes, just worn stamps because I throw them. Inked up before I got them too.

IMG_20110704_231344.jpg

I have been noticing that Champ Stingrays are going up. I have 2 of them fly dye max weight 8/10 I think. How much are these going for now?

any idea on how much this 11x KC Pro Whippet goes for 10/10:
whippet.JPG

Any whippet in good shape that is not DX will go for over $20. Not saying it is valued at $20, It could be higher.
I think Lion is selling that same disc for $20 and his prices are usually spot on.

Last edited:
Any whippet in good shape that is not DX will go for over $25. Not saying it is valued at $25, It could be much higher, but you do have something there.

awesome I got it for free from a local head shop for being one of the first people in the store today and singing "when a problem comes around you must Whippet" (promotion they were having). - Going on my wall

very cool, that was a quick $20, but I personally think whippets will be one of the next hot discs because a lot of people just don't keep them until they are oop, so you may see it jump as they start getting harder to find.

There already was a jump...in ce whippets. Kc whippets dont go for much because they dont last long. 20ish is about.right

That price for the ce fb u gave is pretty far off for the condition and run. Id estimate it to be closer to 25-30 . Its worn.in and looks like a 6-7/10. ,fx and unknown weight

There already was a jump...in ce whippets. Kc whippets dont go for much because they dont last long. 20ish is about.right

That price for the ce fb u gave is pretty far off for the condition and run. Id estimate it to be closer to 25-30 . Its worn.in and looks like a 6-7/10. ,fx and unknown weight

Sorry I forgot to finsh the post before the 5 minutes were up.
It was going to say that I saw Apdryva selling some for $50-55, but they were different color (opacity) and different runs.
I did not even see the condition, thanks for catching that before people thought all CE firebirds were $50 gems :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts