• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of u magnet guys have an idea on worth of a
4 chain pulse magnet
174 on ovalsticker
no ink
8/10

IMG_20110806_171449.jpg

86 softy
no idea on weight but heavy
7/10
IMG_20110806_171315.jpg

Bbgrid aviar
double ring
6/10
IMG_20110806_171308.jpg

Today at PIAS I picked up:
11x TB cal tooling 170g blue with rainbow stamp. 8/10 no ink
5x jk valk 161g, looks like super gummy candy plastic 8/10 no ink
10x KC Pro Eagle. Looks to be CE, 80% of stamp still there. 170g 8/10 ink removed off the bottom platee and light ink remains

What are these worth. Sorry i dont have pics at the moment

All of those grid aviars around here seem to be beadless, I haven't been able to get a price range on the BB's.

There were plain old 86 molds before there were 86 Softies, I assume those are the the 'stiff and flat' ones you're referring to;

picture.php

This is my first golf disc, circa 1983-1984

There were plain old 86 molds before there were 86 Softies, I assume those are the the 'stiff and flat' ones you're referring to;

picture.php

This is my first golf disc, circa 1983-1984

The 86 mold before the softies were stiff and deeper than the original 86 Softies. The first run of 86 Softies were flat, stiff but not as stiff as the yellow 86 mold and not as deep as them and the later runs of 86 Softies, which were soft (too soft, imo). I have a stack of these and have used them for putting ever since they came out.
The one in this picture is a couple years before the yellow 86 molds I used.

The black one in the picture above is an original 86 Softie, I believe. Stiff and flat compared to the 86 Softies that came out after the originals.

I know people have posted a few in this thread alread, but can you tell me a ballpark figure (average high end, low end, and good deal) for an 11X Champion Teebird in the 165-170 weigh range, not super pearly or a rare color? Maybe 8/10 and 10/10? I want to know what I should expect to pay to get one.

help me ID / value this.

Grabbed this out of the used bin for 8$, I am completely unfamiliar with the stamp (entire faded now) and the disc type (also not written anywhere) - but I know when I see the 4-prong FR star that it is worth SOMETHING.

Any help would be nice, I will be taking it to my local mini this Wednesday for additional help. Thanks again in advance.

The disc is a Maroon-ish Burgandy-esque Purple/Red

Feels about 170 (will be weighing later this evening)

The rim itself is completely flat like a Wraith, or the difference between an L and X Eagle. Reasonably flat, very little dome to the disc.

In the center, the circle says "Innova Champion Disc Inc", exactly like the link below. **THE LINK BELOW IS NOT THE DISC MENTIONED**

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_displayProduct.php?p=11&PPQT1=17

The Plastic is perfect. There is some slight scuffing, but no gouges, chips, dents etc.

I will include 2 pictures. Any help is huge! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0051.jpg
    IMAG0051.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 34
wing

Are these decent wing shots? Tried a couple different angles.

Thanks again.

I also picked up 2 other discs out of the bin;

a 5x JK Champ Valk - Pearly Candy Red, no stamp, 9/10 plastic condition
a pre-Barry Champ Beast - Pearly Cloud Blue, no stamp, 9/10 plastic very very flat

Either of these valuable?

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    IMAG0053.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 17
definitely a sidewinder...

I would say less than 20 on all of them, but the JK is probably 12-15...

if you're interested, go to this page and spin the disc around to see the wing profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts