• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok how about this one. Its an 11x fb stamped as a roadrunner. Weight is 171g and minty fresh.
IMAG0339.jpg
[/IMG]

My buddy who worked at Innova in California has tons of stuff like this. I guess they let you pick blank discs and stamp and keep them every so often.

He's got this Echo Teebird with a DX Teebird stamp I've been trying to pry off him for months now lol.

He's got this Echo Teebird with a DX Teebird stamp I've been trying to pry off him for months now lol.

im pretty sure i would do anything to get my hands on a dx stamped echo teebird...you gotta get a pic for me to drool over (even though i know exactly what it would look like haha)

Alright I just got this in a trade, thought I would gamble on it. Double rings grid stamp 8 +/10 no ink 174g
This thing is brick hard.
IMAG0394.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
And one more, pearly champ archangel with light ink on inner rim 8 +/10 weighing in at 178.8g
IMAG0393.jpg
[/IMG]

Alright I just got this in a trade, thought I would gamble on it. Double rings grid stamp 8 +/10 no ink 174g
This thing is brick hard.
IMAG0394.jpg
[/IMG]

Depends on the tooling. There are newer rums witj www. tooling tjat are worth stock prices.

I dont know much about buzzz's but it would help to know whats year it is from if it is on the stamp, cant tell cause the glare

no www tooling on one side it says
Innova champion discs, inc.
SanMarino , ca. 91108-8368

OnThe other:
Patent no. 4, 568, 297

Don't have a pic, but saw a 10x KC Pro Eagle in a used bin for $7. It was heavily inked on the underside, and had a huge gash in the rim...like a chunk missing. I figured the most I'd get for a chunked inksy 10x would be like $15..otherwise, the stamp was in killer shape.

Interwebz lagged out. Here are the pics...

booter how much do you think this could possibly go for? Its max weight..and Im talking about the buzz that InnoviaStarfire took a pic of for me. I couldnt get it to work on my computer. Its a couple pages back on pg 892

Last edited:
I came across this jk pro valk. It looks like it has been sitting outside for some time. The stamp is faded and has some ink. What do you think?

valkyrie.jpg

I have little knowledge on avairs, how about this double rings max weight withoit www. tooling 8 +
IMAG0394.jpg
[/IMG]

Teej I would says you would be lucky to get 20 if its max weight. I have got the big bar stamp 4x in 10/10 and they seems to be bringing about 45 and they feel much more like ce plastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.