• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an approximate valuation on these (I have a general idea and I can research it myself)
but I'd also (mostly) like some help identifying what run these are
they are very opaque and taffy/fingerprinty so not a late run I doubt that they are first run
2nd?? 3rd??

thanks

171 L mold 10/10 no ink
6038506629_b008fd2e6d_b.jpg

Isn't a red, L mold a good indicator of a first run?

Don't have a pic but I found an old 8 time KC pro Cheetah tie dye in one of my old bags buried in my closet. Not looking to sell just curious what its worth if anything?
Condition is probably 8/10 and has my name in big ink on the back.

8x's not really in demand, just a curiosity 'cause of the age.
I'm going to guess you're looking at $20, maybe less 'cause of the big ink.

i searched but could not find a definate answer...seen were somebody said a used one was $25......so what is a black 172g new 86 softie worth...??

also a 179g super puppy new.....?? anyone know..?

i searched but could not find a definate answer...seen were somebody said a used one was $25......so what is a black 172g new 86 softie worth...??

also a 179g super puppy new.....?? anyone know..?

The new 86 Softie depends (of course) on the run. If it's a first run 86 Softie, flat and not as soft or deep as the later runs, I would say it's worth a little more. Not sure what price to put on it.

Discraft ELITE XL. Not sure what plastic just can make out ELITE Discraft XL, and has XL stamped all the way around the ring. any help with this would be appreciated. Pricing as well
IMG00162-20110814-2246.jpg

Also what's an Elite X sparkle Predator go for? Has the Stamp of a Big Lion Roaring if that helps

Schnelle--current Discraft plastics are Pro-D, Elite-X, Elite-Z, ESP, and ESP FLX. If that disc were current, I would vote Elite-X. Whatever variant of that plastic you actually have....I'm not sure. What I can tell you is that Discraft's older molds are not usually worth a pretty penny--especially beat and dirty. I've never heard of an Elite-X sparkle disc, only sparkle Elite-Zs. If that's the case, most of them go for around $18-22 depending on the mold.

3x JK pro Aviar X

I just acquired this 3X JK pro Aviar X that is probably a 7.5 out of 10. The stamp is a pretty worn off but it is definitely a 3x. The pic is the disc after i cleaned it up. It was pretty dirty and looked a lot worse than the 7.5 it is. There isn't any big gouges or cuts in it at all. Just nice and beat in. Its nice and flexible too. Any help on a price is truly appreciated.

f05db9e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts