• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, it's a mint Cryztal Z Memorial Nuke from Discraft (Except its inked), 175g I believe. Wasn't planning on trying to get rid of it, but was curious if they had gone up in value at all.

How about my old school Aviar? Is that worth more than the Nuke?

FZxXm.jpg

9x KC Pro Eagle-X - 175g - 8/10 - no ink - Yellow w/ red stamp

Of course I know I will get hammered for not having a pic, but camera is in wifey's car....sorry

raven, maybe 10
the other one, I have no idea what mold it is so I couldn't tell you.

raven, maybe 10
the other one, I have no idea what mold it is so I couldn't tell you.

The only info I have on that 2001 am worlds is and the weight is like 171 and has a "J" on the back. I figured it was a jaguar but it does not throw anything like a jag.

jaguars are HUGE (wide).. is it a putter or a mid or a driver? can you post a profile pic?

it is a driver. I don't have it with me atm. I have thrown it a couple of times and it throws straight and finishes left throwing RHBH. Someone said it might be a gazelle. I also had someone tell me that discraft made that 2001 ams disc but it is definitely an innova.

So what exactly did I find today? Pretty beat, maybe a 5/6 out of 10, probably mostly from being in a small lake for quite some time. San Marino tooling and no bead. Feels light too but don't have a scale

Thanks for the help!

6108122332_d7e9ef6de0_z.jpg

aj

Status
Not open for further replies.