• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to topic

protostar glow whippet 172, 7/10

Attachments

• Whippet Glow.jpg
    Whippet Glow.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 10
I'm relaxed man. Champion Roc collector had me all confused. They said it was only run in one color, and that they were 200$ new.

and misstamps aren't worth much, about 60-70% of the common non-misstamp price.

It really depends on Weight. And in that condition the market shrinks because generally only throws not collectors are going after it.

I would put it at a 8/10 and my scale has it at 174g if that helps.

Weight's good, condition not so much.

And on a side note, your picture links are really small. Hard to examine condition when I have to squint.

Another side note. I don't know what the deal is with people linking to mobile photobucket nonsense, but it's really annoying. Pictures are like 60x60kb. Can't even tell what the stamp says half the time. :doh:

on behalf of a fallen comrade,what is this gem worth?

photo%2525282%252529.JPG

And on a side note, your picture links are really small. Hard to examine condition when I have to squint.

Another side note. I don't know what the deal is with people linking to mobile photobucket nonsense, but it's really annoying. Pictures are like 60x60kb. Can't even tell what the stamp says half the time. :doh:

There should be a rule in this thread that the picture must be posted in a post, not a link to pictures and then the appraiser has to find the one that's being asked about.

If you're asking for help, do your part and make it easier for the people who are helping you for free.

Hay guys put this up a little bit ago on the ID this disc thread. Was told it is a gator and possably and first run and worth $35-$50. What are your thoughts? Is it first run and would that make it worth more than $50?

Pics
http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc410/steveo4206972/unknowen discs/

Really?
it's like you asked your mom to go outside and she said no, but then you asked your dad, just incase he said yes.
if you look at the fact that I Have almost 800 feedbacks, I know what things tend to be worth. I'm glad no one else stroked your ego.

Really?
it's like you asked your mom to go outside and she said no, but then you asked your dad, just incase he said yes.
if you look at the fact that I Have almost 800 feedbacks, I know what things tend to be worth. I'm glad no one else stroked your ego.

Don't let him fool you his 800 feedback is from buying lightning disc. He knows nothing of other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts