• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm seeing is Moose and Jeff have one so they are stepping out of the way. Correct? :D

Jeff is a Hoarder....he is never out..!! me im not interested...i have a local guy that is asking some of the old timers for one...plus i have the one already..

Sure it does :D. These are the color combos I try to avoid :D.

Rhyno by vonDrehleDisc, on Flickr

Looks good in the picture but I'm 10ft away and can barely make it out on the wall.

Jeff is a Hoarder....he is never out..!! me im not interested...i have a local guy that is asking some of the old timers for one...plus i have the one already..

not a hoarder, a colector, now get those 83 cats off my discs!

Crazycatlady.jpg

Last edited:
hoarding plastic is not a bad thing...unless it harms you or other people...like when the 8 foot tall stacks of discs fall over when your trying to squeeze by them to get to you bed and then your trapped....

hoarding plastic is not a bad thing...unless it harms you or other people...like when the 8 foot tall stacks of discs fall over when your trying to squeeze by them to get to you bed and then your trapped....

I had a milkcrate of discs fall on me while I was sleeping last night...oh crap..:eek:
Are you a horder if you sleep with your discs and your wife sleeps on the couch?

2001 WBDGW Pro Eagle

Ok, here are the pics of the 2001 Pro Eagle I mentioned earlier. It's new and unthrown with no ink, and the hand-written tag that came with it labeled it as Ken Climo 10x Pro plastic. Any guesses as to what it's worth? :)

Attachments

• 2001_pro_eagle_top.jpg
    2001_pro_eagle_top.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2001_pro_eagle_btm.jpg
    2001_pro_eagle_btm.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 11
^^ yeah that means Vondrehle and apdrvya are out also......maybe he should not auction it....just hold onto it....

this was my list

Von drehle
Bcr123psu
apdrvya
coolpooky7
czmry

and im sure there are others looking...

172 champ shark?? 8/10 faded ink on rim

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2
^^ yeah that means Vondrehle and apdrvya are out also......maybe he should not auction it....just hold onto it....

this was my list

Von drehle
Bcr123psu
apdrvya
coolpooky7
czmry

and im sure there are others looking...

I won't be bidding. I would prefer to hold out for a newer one. I have one thats not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.