• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also no pics right now, but I have 2 167g QJLS in the transparent plastic and a 173g QOLF in the same stuff. Is the transparent millenium worth anything?

thats a long way back man. theres over 11,000 post here

Considering my join date.. i most likely meant page 1102 ;)

165ish, 9/10, very small ink on back where the weight would be.

2011-10-27_20-21-14_435.jpg

Price on this please?

Yes, Mariana is my daughter. Looks like she was on here for a little while yesterday. I told her to keep her disc until here next school function or something. I told her my next ce eagle sold would be her money. She was just trying to gather xmas funds early since we did some shopping this weekend. I'm sure she will sell something on here soon. I probably would of sold her panther earlier, but I told her it was to nice and she needed to hold onto it. In a couple years I will probably have all three kids on here, especially since they all have a descent collection of discs on there walls I have given them.

is your dad lion?

166g First Run MVP Ion 9.5/10
Have this for trade in the marketplace, but would really just like to see how much it's worth first.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111029.JPG
    Snapshot_20111029.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts