• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like an old mold, but I will just sell it for 21 dollars shipped to the first person who wants it. Any takers before I list it.

Depends on which mold it is. That era could be either one.

Candy pro FB, 8.5/10, 172g, some rim ink. Whats the value on this guy?

picture.php

No pics, and the discs aren't even in my possession. Wondering if there's a difference between a "5x" JK Aviar and a "Five Time" JK Aviar. The local head shop has one of each.

Anyone??? The only difference I see is how the championship number is printed. I'm sure these are different runs, just wondering if one is more desirable than the other.

Candy pro FB, 8.5/10, 172g, some rim ink. Whats the value on this guy?

picture.php
Anyone??? The only difference I see is how the championship number is printed. I'm sure these are different runs, just wondering if one is more desirable than the other.
the jk pros are more desireable. think kc pro 11x verse 11x kc

Omega SS

yellow 1.12
blue 1.14
red no run san marino
all 7/10 just dirty

Attachments

• 1.12.jpg
    1.12.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1.14.jpg
    1.14.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 13
  • SM.jpg
    SM.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 13
More like 20, but if u can find a buyer for over 30 more power to ya.
Plus u didn't mention weight so if under 175 even less on value.

Thats way low. Check out Champion Roc Collector, even though it needs to be updated. Ask people like Perkinds, Myself or Apdrvya about rocs.

I am sick of people devaluing Roc prices but its OK to Inflate FR Buzzzes when they are sitting on a pile.

Just my 2 cents but i know other agree with me.

And i dont want to hear the "let Ebay or The Market determine the value" BS either, that does not determine Real value, just the current economical state of this country. As things get older and more rare value goes up.

Thats way low. Check out Champion Roc Collector, even though it needs to be updated. Ask people like Perkinds, Myself or Apdrvya about rocs.

I am sick of people devaluing Roc prices but its OK to Inflate FR Buzzzes when they are sitting on a pile.

Just my 2 cents but i know other agree with me.

Thanks I was thinking 20 was low. I traded a 11x fb for it. So 30ish is what I expected. Thanks again for the help

Weight makes a big difference on price...

I've always wondered about this on collectables that won't be thrown. I know it's true that it matters but why? Is it like Nigel Tufnel's guitar that can't be played with the incredible sustain?

WEED SHACK FINDS!!!

3 11x KC Pro Rocs. 1 has a pruple stamp and also has the champs sig on it!:clap:
1 = 7/10
2 = 8.5+/10

also found an x out cal mold AERO feels heavy. 9/10. Feels like kc Pro plastic so i don't really know anything else about it.

Also a brand new Ching roc. 180 with the Innova Playing cards stamp and it is in the shape of a poker chip

WEED SHACK FINDS!!!

3 11x KC Pro Rocs. 1 has a pruple stamp and also has the champs sig on it!:clap:
1 = 7/10
2 = 8.5+/10

also found an x out cal mold AERO feels heavy. 9/10. Feels like kc Pro plastic so i don't really know anything else about it.

Also a brand new Ching roc. 180 with the Innova Playing cards stamp and it is in the shape of a poker chip

In my area if they are near max weight 175+ and the stiff kc plastic the prices seem to be 20 - 30 depending on the condition.

If they are made of the soft plastic I have no idea.

Cheers - Koffee

WEED SHACK FINDS!!!

1 = 7/10
2 = 8.5+/10

The ching is a sweet stamp and since its new I would say 30 - 35, lmk if you want to trade it, I have a tread full of stuff you may be interested in.

Also if those 11x are the non stiff gummy variety i may be interested in them too.

And i dont want to hear the "let Ebay or The Market determine the value" BS either, that does not determine Real value, just the current economical state of this country. As things get older and more rare value goes up.

Sorry to say but the market is what determines the value of something. Its called supply and demand. Something is only worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it. A disc can get older and more rare but that doesn't mean everyone is now going to pay more for it.

anything with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts