• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've really only seen 1 AP?

That's weird they aren't that uncommon. I just bought one out of a trunk the other day, dude had a whole stack of those and regular chains.

yeah, ebay and here, I've only seen one "putter" chains aviar.

I don't have multiple trunks and other people's collections to look through up here... most people just huck and have no idea what they have.

kyle, not specifically, but kinda trying to see what they're worth and rarity.

I have wiped Innova stamps before on star plastic, most recently on a gator, and it left zero evidence of a stamp. No indentions or anything, and after it could have passed as an unstamped disc to anyone else.

the factory can not let any disc out of there doors with out a stamp or marker telling what they are

the factory can not let any disc out of there doors with out a stamp or marker telling what they are

That was the impression that i had as well...but apparently not so uncommon?
Got it in a trade anyways, so not that big of a deal to me as far as value...just curious to know more about unstamped innova discs really.

yeah, ebay and here, I've only seen one "putter" chains aviar.

I don't have multiple trunks and other people's collections to look through up here... most people just huck and have no idea what they have.

kyle, not specifically, but kinda trying to see what they're worth and rarity.

I haven't really seen a big difference in price. Same with the "Aviar' XD's

72766_g.jpg

134169_g.jpg

132891_g.jpg

134172_g.jpg

They make a sweet set altogether though!

Okay pretty rare disc I have a question about price wise.

Its a innova avair "DGA factor four". I don't know the history of it too well, but I have a brand new unthrown one I'd like to get a price on. It's 175 as well.

Looking for answers on two discs.

1994 "Proto" Raven 5/10 probably just a wall hanger.

1987 - Wham-o 44 flying disc. PDGA approved 178 7/10 rim is in great shape, some fading on top.

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3
That's a Stingray? I don't remember the #1 driver being referred to as a Stingray, not where I was from back when they were being sold.

They were not popular discs, where I played. Unless they started making them again at a later date. This price doesn't surprise me.

yeah it matches a CS stingray i have....i figured it was a good price...i like those stamps...

Okay pretty rare disc I have a question about price wise.

Its a innova avair "DGA factor four". I don't know the history of it too well, but I have a brand new unthrown one I'd like to get a price on. It's 175 as well.

a 174g in 7.5/10 condition went at auction here for 30 (shipping included). yours being brand new would probably put the price around 45-50 as they are pretty rare.

Looking for answers on two discs.

1994 "Proto" Raven 5/10 probably just a wall hanger.

1987 - Wham-o 44 flying disc. PDGA approved 178 7/10 rim is in great shape, some fading on top.

I don't know exactly but the raven is worth about $10 or $15 in that condition I think.

8/10 Red Opaque 175g Medium Ion with textured bottom near rim. Says Maple Valley Plastics on textured part
YAIR2l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts