• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about these good kids?
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00199.JPG
    DSC00199.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 180
Scott, Christy is looking to test it out (if she will ever remember to put it in her bag...in fact, let me remedy that....) and if she doesn't dig we will trade it up.

cfrmonarch.jpg

By brian9v at 2010-08-18
10/10 unthrown Innova Star Monarch 175g 2009 PDGA Disc golf World Championships * Collector's Disc 3 *
frstdestroyer.jpg

By brian9v at 2010-08-18
8/10 Innova Star Destroyer. Does the stamp mean its first run? Is that worth anything at all?
qk2.jpg

By brian9v at 2010-08-18
9/10 Discwing Quarter K II Select. Limited 2500 production run. Softer than tits, darker than night. 9/10 because i threw it a few times in the fields before I retired it. Comes with a nifty card.
cevalk.jpg

By brian9v at 2010-08-18
7/10 Innova CE Valkyrie 172g, somewhat used but still in good condition. Very flat. Definitely flies different from the new champion and star variety.
10/10 unthrown Innova Champion Classic Roc 169g <---picture was too large. its milky white with green stamp.

Last edited:
cfrmonarch2.jpg

By brian9v at 2010-08-18
where the flash obscures the photo it says "2009 PDGA DISC..."
Its pretty domey compared to the some of the champion monarchs I've had, although I've noticed the newer ones seem that way as well. Anyhow, its a sweet copper color with a red stamp. Never seen a star disc in this color before.

Also what might you guess the "10/10 unthrown Innova Champion Classic Roc 169g <---picture was too large. its milky white with green stamp." is worth?

*Note Woah sorry that picture is huge. Is that clear enough ahahaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts