• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an idea of what this SE Soft Rhyno is worth? This is one of the ones that doesn't feel real soft and gritty like some of the others. It's in 9/10 condition and weighs 174.6 grams. Looking to sell for a friend of mine but don't know how much to ask for. Thanks for any replys.

its not ce. 25 is right
Apparently it's not exactly CE, but it is CE blended. Is this true, booter? I have a Q sentinel (san marino tooled) that I will never part with! and to this day it doesn't have nearly any dings and myabe one slight scuff. :clap:

yeah thats about right. yellows will fetch a few bucks more.

tex, ive never heard people refer to them as being ce but i guess i can see them possibly being a blend. i would have to ask a buddy of mine.

joe,is it a rancho or ontario on the bottom? if its ontario i think it could be worth in upwards of 80. skybird had a red n white stamp like that. might ask him on prices too.

if its rancho that could lower the price a small amount but not much.

9/10 rancho molds 55-70 would be my guess. Ontarios get more, or at least out of me. This one is more than likely a rancho from the looks of it.

Double stamps are generally more odd to see since they were less of them than say the the numerous "1 of 200" etc. that are bagged for collecting. Haven't seen too many of the Skull & Bones stamp as a double either.
Since you didn't mention weight, in the shape it looks to be a $15-23 disc.

Just scale weighted it at 179.2.

Anyone have an idea of what this SE Soft Rhyno is worth? This is one of the ones that doesn't feel real soft and gritty like some of the others. It's in 9/10 condition and weighs 174.6 grams. Looking to sell for a friend of mine but don't know how much to ask for. Thanks for any replys.

A ridiculous amount. Over 50

LE Comet, scaled at 174, ink inside rim, plastic is a 7/10. No clue what run it is but there is no tooling on the back. Is this old or new? Bigger pic in the link. Thanks guys.

6717151953_b34f334b35_m.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61262017@N04/6717151953/in/photostream

JLS

All I know is this is a JLS and it weighs 171. 5-6/10. What kind of plastic is this?

Attachments

• JLS171.jpg
    JLS171.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.