• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious what these are going for now a days...first run buzzz, 9/10. pearly orange with white stamp.

IMG00452-20100828-1345-1.jpg

I've seen first runs like that going for about $40. If it was mint you would probably be at $50 and possibly more if it was a more rare color.

The haus the haus the haus is on fire....

we dont need no water let the mother f...r burn, burn mo' f'r berninghaus

I've seen brand new ones go for like 25.. maybe in the condition 15-18.. not sure though just a basis off a couple threads I've seen

$15-$18 sounds right for used - I just sold a max weight rare purple/blue swirl in 7/10 with no ink for $18 shipped.

^ lol so apparently im the pearly man and rhyno man now haha

175 Pearly Tye-dye champ orc 8.5/10 (Ink)

??

your lucky to get 25 tops for new pearly orc. and thats shipped. i sold a bunch for around 23 shipped so. being that its tye dye,its not as common but its not gonna add value really as i have 6 .

if its lightly used,which it looks like its not too bad,id say atleast 18

Its funny you guys are answering my question (AP and booter) I was gonna post this in the sale thread you have going but thought this would be more appropriate

Also thanks

I have a feeling I know the answer to this, but what about these 9.75/10 (minor storage wear but unthrown) ~2005 Glow SS Wizards? I realize they aren't exactly in the "super rare" category, but they're old and softer, but not at all floppy, than my SSS eraser and really unlike any other of my stack of Wizards.

Glows750.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.