• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread makes me excited. One of my DG buddies has a stepsister who played 4 or so years ago. She doesn't play anymore and said we could have all her discs. Hoping for some gems in there. I've never even seen CE in real life, that would be a treat.

I have a Champ Pearly Valkyrie 150gram NEW, worth anything? Sorry dont mean to double post was just at the bottom of last page, might wanna trade.

hmm alright just thought it would be worth more since its the Pearly champ plastic, feels different than normal Champion, its also 5x Some chick.

It maybe, I didn't feel like doing the research. a disc is worth what you can get for it. If you see something similar on ebay you get a decent start.

post if for $20.00 if no one is interested say it's on clearance for $16.00, If no one is interested then just keep it.

After no responses on here about the value of my CE 150g leopard, i started lookin around ebay and noticed that the term "CE" is thrown around rather loosely. I even noticed a seller going by the name of "bongripper0420" from lake in the hills, IL selling a champ classic roc and calling it CE. i guess you just gotta know your stuff.

After no responses on here about the value of my CE 150g leopard, i started lookin around ebay and noticed that the term "CE" is thrown around rather loosely. I even noticed a seller going by the name of "bongripper0420" from lake in the hills, IL selling a champ classic roc and calling it CE. i guess you just gotta know your stuff.

HAHA, you just called him out: Bongripper

Status
Not open for further replies.