• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold a 06 glow for $40 a while ago and see them around here for about that. They had the x-outs on zonedriven for like a year so they have valued slowly.

skip, I'm going FR SL, got mine for $25 plus DX trade.

Also, Just got a 9X bar-stamp T-Bird. Gold "zebra" rainbow stamp. Not candy, more like reg. pro plastic. Mint, some storage wear (9/10).......thanks

9x don't seem to get the same that the 10x ce blends do...and for pretty good reason I suppose. They aren't as durable and are basically the same plastic that the newer runs of pro plastic are.

I'd imagine you might still get $20 because of the new/near new condition.

How much are these worth? And how do you tell what run a disc is?

Attachments

• CE Valkyrie 174g LR.jpg
    CE Valkyrie 174g LR.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 41
  • CE Eagle 163g LR.jpg
    CE Eagle 163g LR.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 42
  • SE Teebird LR.jpg
    SE Teebird LR.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
How much are these worth? And how do you tell what run a disc is?

turn the first two over. if the valk and eagle has the vk and e on the outside of the mold circle then the valk is a second run and the eagle is a first run. if the lettering is on the inside of the mold circle where the weight is marked then they are later runs. the se teebird isnt worth much. the other two might be worth something no matter what run they were, more depending on how used they are.

attachment.php

Little sparkles in the plastic. More than a price I'm curious about the disc itself.

Attachments

• reaper.JPG
    reaper.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 230
How about these? Run?

Attachments

• CE Firebird LR.jpg
    CE Firebird LR.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 29
  • CE Teebird 171g LR.jpg
    CE Teebird 171g LR.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Whippet X LR.jpg
    Whippet X LR.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 35
The firebird is 174g, and I don't know how to tell the run....I'm about 95% sure the Teebird is a T, and I have 2, 171g+174g. The whippet is not new, but barely thrown easily 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.