• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha np. i cant love a certain mold and NOT know about it right?

ok..now to the point

give me some tanks 3putt. you wouldnt b asking me if you didnt have any or know where some are :)

4944209358_b5025b2900_b.jpg

This thing is way too overstable for me. Found it a few years ago and its been sitting in a box ever since. I think it is a rancho but I'm not sure. Any ideas?

technically tanks are beadless rhynos. :)
:confused: It sure looks like the small bead Aviar wing to me.

the fusion tank is actually the tank,no difference ,fusion is actually just the name of the plastic.
Yeah, I was just figuring that the Fusion Tank would be the poor mans SE Rhyno and go for more than the regular Tank.

give me some tanks 3putt. you wouldnt b asking me if you didnt have any or know where some are
Uh, what's a Tank? ;)

nice. I sold a used one like that to glong a while back I believe. IF I'm not mistaken ,those were the xouts from zonedriven in 2005 . They were all xouts. The only true ones that are not xouts are the clear ones. itheres not really a set price for these but I'd say give or take 25-35 bucks or so since it looks new. But it's hard to say. And yes they were slightly beefy for a rancho roc!. Pretty nice

http://championroc.com/disc.php?id=31

176 Red Cyclone - Platypus - WORLD DISC GOLF ASSOCIATION stamp

don't think it's any more than the old cyclones but didn't find anything in Google search for this stamp....1985 on graphic

Attachments

• plata one.jpg
    plata one.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 16
  • plata close.jpg
    plata close.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 13
nah booter you traded it to me for a used pro firebird :)

also, any word on what this sucka is worth??

US Masters Champ Boss

Attachments

• 1usboss.jpg
    1usboss.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 10
Go to Ebay and look at the items couchcruiser (seller name) has for sale. He has a bunch of CE's on there, but is asking the most ridiculous prices I've ever seen! Just regular CE's he's asking $400, $500, $600. There is even a first run with a proto stamp listed @ $2,000! How does this guy think those are worth that much $$$? Anybody know this guy?

Go to Ebay and look at the items couchcruiser (seller name) has for sale. He has a bunch of CE's on there, but is asking the most ridiculous prices I've ever seen! Just regular CE's he's asking $400, $500, $600. There is even a first run with a proto stamp listed @ $2,000! How does this guy think those are worth that much $$$? Anybody know this guy?

he's an old pro in austin, i tried talking him down a a few and picking them up. didn't happen.

He is just looking for the noob impulse buyer who will reason if his is xx more expensive it must be xxx more rare. One sale would cover the purchase of a dozen new ones.

He is just looking for the noob impulse buyer who will reason if his is xx more expensive it must be xxx more rare. One sale would cover the purchase of a dozen new ones.

Being a noob is one think, but spending that kind of $ without doing any research is just stupidity. I need to look @ completed sales to see if he's actually sold anything for that much. He must be losing $ with all the seller fees.

well I hate to tell you but it's not real blueberry. The only "real" ones are in valks. Blueberry according to dave d is just an exotic pigment . If you want the most bag for ur buck I'd suggest ebay. Might be able to squeeze from 22-50 for it. It's a stretch but some moron will buy it because it's labeled or looks like what people think is "blueberry"

well I hate to tell you but it's not real blueberry. The only "real" ones are in valks. Blueberry according to dave d is just an exotic pigment . If you want the most bag for ur buck I'd suggest ebay. Might be able to squeeze from 22-50 for it. It's a stretch but some moron will buy it because it's labeled or looks like what people think is "blueberry"

ahhh i got ya. yeah i was told it was blueberry, but i didn't know what that meant at the time and never ended up using it. i'll just label it as dark blue.

mist people will all that blueberry instead of dark blue. I've seen alot of people sell stuff like that such as champ katanas,and more recent cfr stuff that was that rich royal blue color. Throw it on ebay and put blueberry lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts