• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you seriously not know who Timmy Gill was, Frank? That's almost as funny as a $20 X-Clone.

Do you think I didn't know or do you think I was just being kinda a jerk?

Also don't you have some x-clones still? You should totally sell them to slickdeals for real actual cash.

Do you think I didn't know or do you think I was just being kinda a jerk?
Hard to tell with you. I, on the other hand, was totally trying to be a jerk.

Also don't you have some x-clones still? You should totally sell them to slickdeals for real actual cash.
I don't know, he has me kinda wanting to put the 1996 bag back together and start throwing them again. They are a lot of fun to throw until they hit something.

Actually, my 1996 bag was Aviar/Roc/Cyclone/X-Clone. The X-Clone is the only discs from that set-up I don't throw anymore.

I have a horrible terrible no good very bad nose up problem that is going on a couple of decades and showing no signs of going away. Aviars are very friendly to the idiot who can't get the nose down. I highly recommend them to everyone who has sucky form.

You are mixing me up with Midnight Biker again. We are both middle aged men with goatees wearing jorts who spend too much time talking about disc golf on the Internet, but we use different putters.

Aviars are very friendly to the idiot who can't get the nose down. I highly recommend them to everyone who has sucky form.
This is so true. Makes me feel good to have moved on to the voodoo :thmbup:

quick question for the dg gurus....

saw a small bead 150 class san marino aviar with innova x-mas stamp for sale locally ... worth anything? assumed that it being 150 class it wasnt worth much.

my pias is a pos.
I did score a champ leopard today though and a banger gt.
*edited for peebs pleasure

the 28th street one sell opto plastic for like 12 bucks though. better then paying 18 at spinski's

"honey...we need to talk. you got ANOTHER disc in the mail today...i know you didn't trade any because i count your discs...HOW COULD YOU?! I TOLD YOU IF YOU BOUGHT ONE MORE STUPID FRISBEE I WOULD LEAVE YOUR ASS!!!"

"...it's a disc, not a frisbee. and which one came?"

Stop taping my house you perv.

Rare Innova Find?

So I'm one of those guys who will get wet for my plastic if its 20 degrees out and snowing, and the other day I was out at my local park fishing for my plastic. While in the process of wading, a guy walks by, after shooting down the opposite fairway, and informs me that hes lost green one in there and if I find it to go ahead and keep it. Doesn't take long knocking my feet around in the muck to find his plastic but he's already down several holes if not through with the course. I look down to find that I've picked up a first run chap leopard. Can anyone tell me what its worth? the stamps a little faded and some one sharpied a personal logo on it at some point but its small and in the center of the disc (defiantly removable). The plastics in good shape... I don't know just curious as to what the value of what im sitting on actually is. I've gotten a few oos and aws around my local course when I pull it out but I'm not 100% sold that its worth finding a buyer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts