• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has his bag all loaded up and think he is planning to unload a few. I'm hoping I can work some out of him since he already has his cost covered. He wouldn't share what he paid, but I know everything he earns now is profits. I'll see if I can talk him in to getting on here as I think he'd find it beneficial.

For his sake, I hope he does a good job planning things out. I'm not saying he didn't plan things out, but I get the feeling that aurora1551 got blindsided by the response to his OOP and CE thread. Maybe your buddy could take requests for specific discs (like a "I have a lot of plastic, what do you want?" type thread) and follow up on those with RFPs before starting a FSOT thread. Once he does do a FSOT thread, do 10-15 discs at a time. My deep thoughts for today.

Just got off the phone with him. He will be on here probably later today. I know hes willing to let go the Scorpions and quite a bit of the plastic that he won't use. He'll probably let go some Aviars too.

TallPaul - Not Dennis or someone from the Shack. Its actually Ladwig who left Sheboygan on us and is now a Valley boy as well.

What is this? Has thumbtrack on top and small bead on the rim.
What price range?
picture.php

Disc says ching powerline fairway approach usg-1 airbounce turnover roller

Here is side profile shot compared to innova tank, tank on top.
picture.php

So what is this discs story?

It's a circle stamp Stinger. Both Ching Tanks and Ching Stingers were ran with 3 different stamps over a short period of time, chronologically they go; Circle Stamp (Powerline), Fusion Stamp, Y2K Special Edition Stamp. All 3 of the different stamps are same plastic as the SE Rhyno. Nice and tacky and dimply. For some reason the Y2K stamps go for the most even though they are the most recent. Can't really put my finger on the price of that disc though.

Last edited:
Those can go up to 40 or 50 new but I've bought a few in the same condition as those for less than 20 bucks.

It's a circle stamp Stinger. Both Ching Tanks and Ching Stingers were ran with 3 different stamps over a short period of time, chronologically they go; Circle Stamp (Powerline), Fusion Stamp, Y2K Special Edition Stamp. All 3 of the different stamps are same plastic as the SE Rhyno. Nice and tacky and dimply. For some reason the Y2K stamps go for the most even though they are the most recent. Can't really put my finger on the price of that disc though.

what's te ching tank with the chains and the tank pointed at the worth?

Never seen one of those to be honest. I'd like to see a pic if you have one!

These are the only factory stamps I've seen/owned

Y2K
78617_g.jpg

Powerline
77198_g.jpg

Fusion
90640_g.jpg

Anybody got a value on the new Cream Patent Pending Classic Grid Aviar at 164.8g? Added a pic in my photo album if anyones interested in seeing it. I'd like to part with it, but not sure on a value?

What about the older discs that Discraft made for DGA with the 1995 copyright on them? Said "Official RDGA Disc Golf Disc" at the top with the type of disc near the center and "Recreational Discraft Hawk/Cyclone/etc. Mfd Exclusively for D.G.A. Inc" toward the bottom? I know they're old, just not certain about the time period and value.

anyone have any ideas on the value? or which mold?
innova, fairly lite, aviar/roc hybrid type edge
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts