• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ce firebird 40-60 depending on weight and mold
10x gazelle maybe 20-30, like I said tyedye kills it for most
esp nuke, meh, maybe 20 bucks?
10x cheetah again maybe 20-30

I was just about to do that :D... but this guys knows his stuff.

Good luck selling mendo ...I'm sure they will all sell quickly at reasonable prices.

indeed... Personally, I would ebay the nuke and firebird and look for offers on here for the other two... but thats just me.

While the guy at the tourney may have sold them for 18, thats his choice to sell it for that. He probably desnt really care about true worth as most look for in old discs. Ive run into numerous older players and hav bought stuff for 5x timesless than what they go for. Lion is about right on the price for new wings n rings rocs. That one that moose posted went cheap because y? Weight. As most know,weight affects price too.

Also,just because somebody hasnt been playing longer than so and so doesnt justify their knowledge. The guy whos been playing for a yr serious could know more than the casual golfer whos only been playing for several yrs. Its all about what u read and know. U have to read through bs and not believe everything said. Jeff has knowledge in things but like everybody else ,sometimes a lil 2nd opinion cant hurt.

Lion has been playing lil over 5yrs. Ive been plying for about 12 yet he might know more aboit certain things.

Anyway, the wnr roc is worth about 80bucks new at a heavy weight.

I wasn't trying to start anything just making a point. And you are right it doesn't matter how long you have played what matters is how much time have you sat down and researched this mess. I know what prices of many discs should be and for James to sell that for 18 he is just trying to make some money at the tournament. Sorry to hack the thread and hope it didn;t feel like I was throwing you under the bus. Just trying to back a fellow TN DGER!

mint that buzzz gt, maybe 20-25...
proto raven... not 100%, threeputt would know better than me.

champ classic roc - $35 if new
piranha - depends on stamp,weight and condition
se rhyno- depends on back tooling (ontario or rancho) puddle top or flat. color and weight. but usually if its new 50+ if new

sorry no camera
champ classic roc 9/10 172
piranha - 8/10 176 fish stamp yellow plastic green stamp
se rhyno- 7/10 173 ontario, flat top white with red stamp

30-35
20-30
50-70

in that order... not sure on the rhyno, but was thinking ontarios were more valuable.

My father has a new
10/10 175 10x Kc pro Eagle ...x mold for shure
this isnt a candy disc ither ..
white
i cant upload a pic atm but maybe another day ..
lust looking for a range .. lowball even
any thoughts?

beat 10x kc pro banshee no ink 174g
IMG_20161.jpg

IMG_20171.jpg
not sure if i missed an answer or if this disc is so worthless no one felt the need to respond. still curious if it carries any value. ive thrown it a few times since getting it in a trade for another beat up disc. its still somewhat workable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts