• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kite. I didn't think either would really be anything worth much, but just wanted to get an idea if I decide to trade them off.

My GF picked it up in a trade we did with a local guy for some dyes, had a bunch of old stuff for us to pick through, she didn't know what the OLS was, just grabbed it because she thought she might like to throw it. Really just wanted to get info on them since I didn't know much about the discs.

If she likes it, she might be interested in picking them up from you, I'll let her know.

I also got a star TL in the mix, realized it's a Rancho tooling on the bottom, I know it's not one of the expensive TLs like CAL tooled or CE's and all that. But does the rancho tooling on the stars have any meaning, value or difference in that run of the disc?

What are marbled kc rocs going for these days? 175 gray

Also, I don't own any other kc rocs, is this little spec in the stamp from storage wear? and if so would it effect the value?

Attachments

• 100_0080.jpg
    100_0080.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_0082.jpg
    100_0082.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 27
Tye dye discraft elite pro apx 9/10 no ink. Not sure what run but has a circle stamped on it with name written smallish inside to one side. Whats it worth disc value masters?

Bluish green champion orc with a sparkle/snowflake stamp, has ink in rim and a little on flight plate.

How can you tell if this is a first run orc?

I found this one and wanted to sell but don't know what to ask.

12x and the picture with the spec is terrible, I took 3 and it just wouldnt show right you'll have to take my word for it

dg

edit: picture fail, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Marbled will not add massive amounts of value. the fact that you can still buy 12x Kc Pros also hurts the value slightly, but I would say $20 is a good price.

First run champ boss signed by Avery Jenkins

That was probably a pro boss and not a champ?

It is a champ boss. The stamp wasn't taken off it was just never put on. When they released the boss they had the pro's throw them over the pond at the usdgc. The pros would sign them then throw them over or in the pond. I just happen to have one of the ones Avery Jenkins bombed over.

Last edited:
dg

edit: picture fail, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

It's failing because you're not embedding a picture, but a link to a page that's hosting the picture. If you mouse over the picture itself, you'll see a "Share | Copy" menu pop up. Click the "Direct Link" option to copy the URL and then paste it between the IMG tags (or click the handy image button at the top of the full editor). Like this:

orc.jpg

It is a champ boss. The stamp wasn't taken off it was just never put on. When they released the boss they had the pro's throw them over the pond at the usdgc. The pros would sign them then throw them over or in the pond. I just happen to have one of the ones Avery Jenkins bombed over.

I seen a couple of those go on ebay for 25-45. Its kinda like a slightly used first run boss.

1st Run Whippet-X

I know this isn't the prettiest color...but, what do you think it's worth. No major nicks and still flies very stable.
WhippetFR_Ch_180g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts