• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you all see archons FR Star stamps going being worth a decent amount in the future like the boss or do you see this disc as the next groove? I want to buy one but am wondering if I should buy more. Heard any hype?

I know this is a shot in the dark, but do you all see archons FR Star stamps going being worth a decent amount in the future like the boss or do you see this disc as the next groove? I want to buy one but am wondering if I should buy more. Heard any hype?

I think they will be a good investment. I have only heard good things about them so far, unlike the groove. Maybe even more than bosses, since this disc can be thrown by a wider range of people.

ok i am gonna see if one do you think i can get some intrest in it and two how much is so
i have a flying eye mrx i will post a pic in a bit my mom borrowed it last and hasnt it back illl post a pic in the am

cfr champ glow whippet x 172 6/10

Attachments

• Whippet Champ Glow.jpg
    Whippet Champ Glow.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Isn't the main reason proto Bosses are so valued is because they fly differently than the production ones? I think if the proto Bosses flew like production Bosses they would still be somewhat valued but nothing close to what they are now.
My thought is, unless any of the recent protos turn out like the Boss, they will probably have some increased value but nothing crazy. Of course, you would think protos in an exotic color and/or stamp will command a good price even if they fly the same as the production model.
I agree with Devin, too, though. If the Archon becomes big then the proto will be more in demand, but my guess is not like Boss protos (unless proto Archons also fly differently than production ones).

CE Valk

Found this one on the course today no ink, can someone tell me what it's worth? Has some edge wear but still over stable, for me that is.

Attachments

• CEvalk.jpg
    CEvalk.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 19
don't have a camera on me at the moment but I would like to get estimates on:

CE eagle x (1st run of ce), 172, 8/10, ink on back
10x KC pro eagle (i have two of these, both tye dyed) 9/10 175, little ink on rim
10x KC pro whippet (tye dye), 10/10, no ink
CE leopard (4th run of ce), 175, 8/10, little ink on rim
CE QMS (i have 3, all orange) 180, 10/10, no ink
Bar stamp Buzz 176 (I have four of these in different colors, non are blue), 9.5/10, little ink on rim

once i go home and look through what i've got I'll try to post some more up here but some rough estimates on those would be fantastic.

Thanks in advanced!

I've had this for 7 or 8 years. It's an old Wizard. Don't know if it's one of the very orignal ones or not, and pre-dates Wizards being patented (says "practice" on the back). Any idea of what it's worth?

Attachments

• misc discx ebay dgcr 010.jpg
    misc discx ebay dgcr 010.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 17
  • misc discx ebay dgcr 011.jpg
    misc discx ebay dgcr 011.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 14
Worlds Biggest disc golf weekend!

I was wondering if worlds biggest disc golf weekend discs are more rare then regular discs. I have a 1998 Cobra and a 2009 Roc from the events. Wondering if they are worth more then my other cobras and rocs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts