• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not a roc, I don't think I said it was a roc. Does that mean its not worth anything?

The website doesn't say Roc either. just says pumpkin.

Are you saying its not worth anything cause its not a roc pumpkin, or that they didn't make any non-roc pumpkin

That pumpkin disc looks like a DX driver. Maybe a Firebird? Since it's used with ink on it, I imagine it is worth no more than $10.

No not a roc, I don't think I said it was a roc. Does that mean its not worth anything?

Are you saying its not worth anything cause its not a roc pumpkin, or that they didn't make any non-roc pumpkin

i must've read it wrong when you posted the two earlier i thought you said they were rocs. :doh:

But look at the URL of the website you posted. What is it called? :D

If I am not mistaken they make the DX Halloween disc every year.

i have a rough idea of what these go for but im curious to see a more educated answer. they are both 10/10. the firebird is 170g. the destroyer is 175g and sealed from the factory. the destroyer has a purple stamp and has rings of 3 different colors from pink to green to blue. i got it to throw but the more i think about it, the more i feel like i shouldnt.
IMG_27901.jpg

IMG_28021.jpg

still wondering about these but mostly the destroyer. the main reason im asking is i throw these but im wondering if its a better idea to just leave it in the bag. does it being sealed in the bag give it more value? i wanted to hang it until it was time to throw it but i cant hang it in the bag. i paid a thrower disc price so im not too concerned but if someone tells me to leave it in the bag then i just might.

Only if it is being stored in a place where somthing could happen to it. I had some disc stored in my bedside drawer and the wood somehow dyed the disc a yellowish color. But for the destroyer I would say between $40-$50. Haven't looked if prices have gone up or down lately on them.

have to agree..sorry. I was going on the assumption it was the 2001 ce pumpkin roc.

was assuming you were talking about the ce pumpkin roc on this page

Yes, no .. I realized it wasn't a roc by the rim when I first picked it up. But I thought possibly since the stamp of that roc is so rare that this one might be just as rare.. even if not a roc, a hefty price for being possibly one of a kind ... I made a thread on this with pictures from every angle on page 3.

Looking for a ballpark figure on these. Unfortunately, I don't have a weight for either of them. Both of them are inked on the bottom. Photos don't do either of them justice.

1x (do Beasts get the same treatment with x's?) Champ Beast bright green with some darker color veins

11x KC Pro Teebird, pearly blue with a yellow streak in it

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 37
beast, prolly 15-20 maybe(might be a little high)
the teeb.. 30ish. depending on weight.

what colour on the Buzzz?

if it is blue
ask KFrad he is desperate for one and I think will pay decent

but likely upwards of $65 (perhaps more)

same price I said (check eBay for reference there is one on there)
but blue would have got you extra based on KFrads current desire

Figured I'd put this up just so some Tank lovers could feast there eyes on this gem.
174g haven't tried cleaning it yet, but in pristine condition otherwise.
Was playing through an 8 pack the other day and saw this up by the basket and I had to ask if the guy would sell it....needless to say I was a little excited.:p

IMG_3188.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts