• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest one I have is 1999. I would say late '98 is about as far back as they could possibly go.

What is the approximate value on a barstamp buzzz? One feels on the heavy side and is 7/10 conservatively, the other is a little lighter and maybe 8/10 (better looking than the other). Both are orange.

Contact "makeyourself". He loves these^^^
How bout this one... 10/10 170

CE-Leopard-3rd-run-gold-170.JPG_595.jpg

Tanks go for decent money don't they?

Nice Lep Sky

somehow I doubt you need to be told the value but let's go ahead and say over $100 (but perhaps less than $150)

but I could be wrong

I thought they did, ive never seen one with a stamp like this but i'm not up to speed on all the different stamps discs have had over the years. Also anyone have estimates on these i figured not too much. The one on the left if a Moray if its hard to read.

I thought they did, ive never seen one with a stamp like this but i'm not up to speed on all the different stamps discs have had over the years. Also anyone have estimates on these i figured not too much. The one on the left if a Moray if its hard to read.

If you find someone who loves either of them maybe $7 shipped, but used circle stamps don't have much value, most are looking for new wall hangers

Moray I could see going for $15 if new. With many of the circle stamps once they get 8/10 and below they pretty much lose all value since they are mainly bought by collectors and not throwers. Raven I think a good bit less. I bought a sexi Proto Raven for $20 on eBay a while back.

If you find someone who loves either of them maybe $7 shipped, but used circle stamps don't have much value, most are looking for new wall hangers

I agree with your appraisal. Although to be specific, not all circle stamps are valueless used. If you have a used Aviar, Roc, Piranha, ect.. Some are worth big $$$ even used.

Anybody know anything about this one? Its DX plastic, But I dont know if its the first stamp or..................

xxx006.jpg

I have seen those go as high as $40, maybe even $45 if new. That stamp was around in the late 80's I believe then they switched to the familiar Stingray Image they use today.

**Double checked this is from Discgolfsweden.

First run of Stingray (Dome top) released in 1987 with Champion hot stamp, retooled early 1988 (No patent number on bottom) with Stingray head hotstamp (Amoeba hotstamp), see picture, Stingray PDGA disc of the year 1988. Retooled again late in 1988 ( Now with patent number on the bottom), 1990 came the fourth version of the Stingray (Ontario flat top) with "Flying Stingray" hotstamp.

I have seen those go as high as $40, maybe even $45 if new. That stamp was around in the late 80's I believe then they switched to the familiar Stingray Image they use today.

**Double checked this is from Discgolfsweden.

First run of Stingray (Dome top) released in 1987 with Champion hot stamp, retooled early 1988 (No patent number on bottom) with Stingray head hotstamp (Amoeba hotstamp), see picture, Stingray PDGA disc of the year 1988. Retooled again late in 1988 ( Now with patent number on the bottom), 1990 came the fourth version of the Stingray (Ontario flat top) with "Flying Stingray" hotstamp.
Not to pick on these guys AGAIN, but that makes no sense. The Stingray all through the 90's with the flying Stingray stamp had San Marino tooling. The "Ontario flat top" was in the 00's after the circle stamps were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.