• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a 150 class bud, not highly desireable

Sorry to tell you but the 150 "Z" Flick is the best of the mold;)
It's the Old school 1st Run not the new ones they are making now.
Thanks but i honestly think it's worth more....just love it:thmbup:

Has anyone asked about one of these yet?

picture.php

Bout $20.

a deal should not fall through in an auction.

well he was going to send me paypal but they blocked my account since im under 18. so he said he was going to send cash and he kept giving me the run around on why he couldnt send it and i just knew he wasnt gonna send it so i decided to give him the option to back out and he took it. im kinda glad because i feel this is worth WAY more than $21.

couldn't he just send it to your parent's paypal?
Did you say it had to be paid for in cash?

i didnt even think about my parents but looking back im glad because the more i look at this its harder and harder to let go of it. i didnt say i had to be payed in cash but i asked if he could do that instead of paypal and he said yea but never got the chance to send it.

i didnt even think about my parents but looking back im glad because the more i look at this its harder and harder to let go of it. i didnt say i had to be payed in cash but i asked if he could do that instead of paypal and he said yea but never got the chance to send it.

im just confused why the thread says starfie but the disc says leopard?

13x star wraith

i think it was made a few years ago in case he won another worlds and a few were leaked. similar to how they make super bowl champion shirts/hats for both teams so the winner can immediately wear them

Attachments

• starWraith.jpg
    starWraith.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 115
The puma can bring some money. Probably 25 or so, and depending on who's on the market for one, maybe more. But 25 is a conservative price on it for sure. One went for 30+ on here in the auction block.

Status
Not open for further replies.