• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13x star wraith

i think it was made a few years ago in case he won another worlds and a few were leaked. similar to how they make super bowl champion shirts/hats for both teams so the winner can immediately wear them

How did you come upon this disc? The reason I ask is that the "3" in the 13 looks fake. Every other character in that line is vertically aligned flush to the bottom...except the 3. Not only that, but it looks like there's a big space between the "1" and the "3". I suspect this is a cleaver knock-off.

10403991.jpg

How did you come upon this disc? The reason I ask is that the "3" in the 13 looks fake. Every other character in that line is vertically aligned flush to the bottom...except the 3. Not only that, but it looks like there's a big space between the "1" and the "3". I suspect this is a cleaver knock-off.

10403991.jpg

Plus the Image of him throwing is the newer one, the 12x didn't have that early on, and it's been a few years.

I call fake or photoshop

Opto Sparkle Core

Opto Sparkle Core
176-179
9/10
Contact info inked neatly x2 inside rim.
Not sure what these are going for so any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Opto Core.jpg
    Opto Core.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 14

10403991.jpg

S**t, i paid some guy $45 for it!!! well, i guess that's what happens in today's volatile market. i feel sooo low .... upon closer inspection i can see where the '2' had been taken off w/ acetone. warning, if a guy in a camaro with illinois tags shows up in your course parking lot with 'rare' discs do not buy from him!!!

13x star wraith

i think it was made a few years ago in case he won another worlds and a few were leaked. similar to how they make super bowl champion shirts/hats for both teams so the winner can immediately wear them

haha, they don't do discs like that. People did not want to switch to 12X from their 11x the day he won, why would they want to grab up 13X the same day?

1st run champ whippet

I just purchased what I believe is a 1st run champ whippet for 10 dollars. It has the circle stamp that all the ones Ive seen have. It is beat up however. If 10 is new I would rate it a 7. Anybody got an idea of what this great frisbee is worth? I could maybe post pictures later. It is inked

without a picture and without knowing the stamp wear, probably 30-40 bucks.

haha, they don't do discs like that. People did not want to switch to 12X from their 11x the day he won, why would they want to grab up 13X the same day?

1. profit for innova
2. cool collectors item for fans
3. any great accomplishment is made more important through merchandise
4. people love memorabilia from ANYTHING

shall i go on?

i admit that i messed up by purchasing this counterfeit disc, but i honestly thought i had found something worth some big $$$. and, the guy had told me it was actually 11x star plastic, which would have made it worth even more

1. profit for innova

shall i go on?

i admit that i messed up by purchasing this counterfeit disc, but i honestly thought i had found something worth some big $$$. and, the guy had told me it was actually 11x star plastic, which would have made it worth even more

Wow, you are gullible. I have an Innova Epic in ESP plastic for $75
that is not how Innova does things. The have never pre-printed discs to anticipate a winner.

1. profit for innova

shall i go on?

11x Star plastic???

yeah 11x star plastic is out there. Star plastic did come out in late 2004 and yes Kenny was only a 11x champ back then, but someday when he goes into other divisions live masters or grandmasters I can imagine him making a run for 20x champion.

Wow, you are gullible. I have an Innova Epic in ESP plastic for $75
that is not how Innova does things. The have never pre-printed discs to anticipate a winner.

$*!t that guy really ripped me off, he also sold me this ... same story

Attachments

• 2xdestroyer.jpg
    2xdestroyer.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 76
$*!t that guy really ripped me off, he also sold me this ... same story

That does not look altered, it looks photoshopped, I think you are messing with us. If not, you are the reason I hate people who dye CE stamps on Champion discs. You are the kind of person who would not know the difference and pay $45 for a champion Leopard.

S**t, i paid some guy $45 for it!!! well, i guess that's what happens in today's volatile market. i feel sooo low .... upon closer inspection i can see where the '2' had been taken off w/ acetone. warning, if a guy in a camaro with illinois tags shows up in your course parking lot with 'rare' discs do not buy from him!!!

sorry to see you were had man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts