• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S**t, i paid some guy $45 for it!!! well, i guess that's what happens in today's volatile market. i feel sooo low .... upon closer inspection i can see where the '2' had been taken off w/ acetone. warning, if a guy in a camaro with illinois tags shows up in your course parking lot with 'rare' discs do not buy from him!!!

Wow. It took me about half a second of looking at that picture to come to the conclusion that that number has been altered. A fool and his money...

So I honestly have no idea what disc this is, could be useless for all I know. I found this baby in the lake on my local course and it looks really old.

From what I can tell, it's an old Innova Eagle. Weight was wrote in, says 180g. Also have a patent number of 4,568,297.

If anyone has any insight into what the heck this is, I would be most grateful.

photo1et.jpg

scaled.php

shoot a wing picture. it has a jay bird stamp.
that ends what I know so far.

That does not look altered, it looks photoshopped, I think you are messing with us. If not, you are the reason I hate people who dye CE stamps on Champion discs. You are the kind of person who would not know the difference and pay $45 for a champion Leopard.

WTF??? making judgements about the type of person i am based on a bad decision i made during a disc transaction? sure i have some junk discs that aren't worth anything, but i also have more collectable innova than you or anyone in your fan club could imagine. i've got circle stamp ce every mold/weight virtually. don't believe me and i'll backwards x-step my way over to D.C. and show you

lol u mad. Let's see this collection though. I'm not calling you out I just like looking at nice plastic.

I'd think a seasoned collector would know a bogus disc when they see one. Guess I'm wrong.

You mean merlot? Those are one of the more popular of the First Run Bosses because it was the first disc Innova debuted the color for Champion plastic. New ones are around 55-60 bucks.

I'd say an 8-10 would be around 35. Kinda hard to judge without pics though.

You mean merlot? Those are one of the more popular of the First Run Bosses because it was the first disc Innova debuted the color for Champion plastic. New ones are around 55-60 bucks.

I'd say an 8-10 would be around 35. Kinda hard to judge without pics though.

Yep, Merlot. :) Thanks for the input. I have had this disc for awhile and I love it. It is extremely durable plastic IMO.

Yup. IMO that was the final year of "quality" Champion plastic. Something changed in the Champion blend in 2009 and it just hasn't quite been the same since.

I would love to see your collection. I want to see what were dealing with here. I won alot of discs but my collection is mostly ce firebirds. I love to see pictures of what people have.

WTF??? making judgements about the type of person i am based on a bad decision i made during a disc transaction? sure i have some junk discs that aren't worth anything, but i also have more collectable innova than you or anyone in your fan club could imagine. i've got circle stamp ce every mold/weight virtually. don't believe me and i'll backwards x-step my way over to D.C. and show you

I would say maybe 16 dollars. I can get those new and pearly all day for 14-16 dollars. Still super common.

I got a 150 gram 11x champion Eagle today in pretty much perfect condition. I don't think it's been thrown once. Is that worth anything?

lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg

You admitting that you got had on that "13x' and then saying "i also have more collectable innova than you or anyone in your fan club could imagine" makes all of us question you.

He just might be better than the average

That does not look altered, it looks photoshopped, I think you are messing with us. If not, you are the reason I hate people who dye CE stamps on Champion discs. You are the kind of person who would not know the difference and pay $45 for a champion Leopard.

i dont disagree with this and would like to see this so called collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts