• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a value?? www.innovadiscs.com tooled. new, 171, no run omega supersofts

I believe these are stock pricing. The ones with the website tooling are R-Pro, as I've collected. There was one or two a few pages back. The old ones that have run #s and city names on the back are the valuable ones.

The Rhyno is worth no more than $10-$12 IMO. It's just a factory second, one of the newer ones that they are selling from the factory store. They go for like $16 new I believe.

most were stating between 60 and 75 for that. max weight too? if so i think you probably have no problems getting that range.

Max weight on a dolphin? what is that. Most were 150 so they would float. I have seen a 163 once. What is the max on a dolphin?

so what are new san marino 12x kc pro aviars going for these days? i was thinking $15? thanks in advance

So, I have a Sam Marino Roc with a small Innova stamp. The plastic feels a lot like my 'special blend' discs. It is clear and has charactieristics of champion, but it has the flexability of Star.

Any ideas on value? It is super stable (even more so than my 11x KC Pro Rocs). Feel free to PM me as well.

rpb2141.jpg

what do the markings say in the middle...?

The markings say MR 176 (and San Marino is written along the bottom of the disk...accross from the Innova Champion Discs info). One thing interesting is that there isn't a patent number on the bottom of the disc.

I have a few oldies and would be willing to sell/trade if it works out... i can post pictures later if you'd like.. pm if interested.. thanks!

dx puma 169 (red/blue stamp with circle stamp, 4/10, light ink)
dx puma 169 (orange/gold stamp, first run, 8/10, light ink)
z hawk 173 (green, 7/10, light ink)

The markings say MR 176 (and San Marino is written along the bottom of the disk...accross from the Innova Champion Discs info). One thing interesting is that there isn't a patent number on the bottom of the disc.

you sure its not a MK for mako...?

you sure its not a MK for mako...?

Maybe. It is domier than most Makos I have seen. What is the deal with the small Innova stamp? I have only seen that stamp on night shift discs.

Also, why does it not have the patent number like other Innova discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts