• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue rim, purple flight plate, proto teedevil Aussie open stamp. What are these running right now?

How about 10/10 Latitude Pole Dancer Strikers? What are they worth? Too lazy to go take pics, but they are unthrown with stickers still on them.

Hey guys was wondering how much this disc is worth? Thanks

CCYfb.jpg

150 class stamp kills the value of most everything.

I am assuming this is a picture of the disc in the mirror, not a misprint.

Don't have a pic of her at the moment because of work but how much are max wright 9/10 no ink 2nd run ce valks going for now days?

looking to find out how much this firebird is worth. Scale weighs 170. It has some dings and dents but is still in great condition for a thrower.
th_040.jpg
[/URL]
th_041.jpg
[/URL]

How about 10/10 Latitude Pole Dancer Strikers? What are they worth? Too lazy to go take pics, but they are unthrown with stickers still on them.

last one i saw sold for 25 and it went fast. so might get 30 a piece for them. i don't know if stamp color matters. they had sparkle, black and green. these were all first run and snowflake robot flattened.

i'll add a picture

Nikon00001794.jpg

What are Tyedye pre-Barry Leo's going for these days? Someone told me $15, but i thought they were worth a little more.

Also, what about pre-Barry Pearly Beasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.