• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are 1x beasts anything special? Saw one new Unthrown at one of those big box places.

I believe that they're the old mold and are more stable than the current production run (more reliable). They usually go for a few bucks more than stock prices, IIRC.

Figured the Omega wasn't worth to much since cali said he saw it and left it there.... I throw them tho so it was a good deal for me think I paid 5 or 6 for it

So what do textured bottom ions go for compared to non textured? I'm assuming they're about the same. $10ish used?

quick question: is there any significance for star plastic that resembles champ plastic? I see stuff online that claims it is "Super Rare" bc its a champy- star hybrid. How much of this is true.

a. Disc type- First Run Eagle
b. Plastic type- No idea
c. Disc weight- 175
d. Disc condition- 7.5/10
e. Pictures
disc1.jpg

a. Disc type- Teebird
b. Plastic type- No idea
c. Disc weight- 175
d. Disc condition- 7.5/10
e. Pictures
disc2.jpg

The Eagle is DX and is probably worth around $8-10 in that condition.

I believe that the Teebird is a TL in SE plastic and in that condition is probably worth $10-12.

quick question: is there any significance for star plastic that resembles champ plastic? I see stuff online that claims it is "Super Rare" bc its a champy- star hybrid. How much of this is true.

It's all propaganda and while true that Innova definitely makes plastic that can vary drastically by touch with the same stamp, it just depends on the disc and buyer. Champistar can fetch a few more bucks b/c it is more rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts