• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your "FUN" disc?

lids. They are the life of disc flight. there is nothing more exciting than seeing a lid fly straight and far-- its a technique few have mastered but should.

Last edited:
lids. They are the life of disc flight. there is nothing more exciting than seeing a lid fly straight and far-- its a technique few have mastered but should.

I despise lids. Their flight looks like a sick animal. Probably a lot to learn with one of those, just no desire on my part.

I will however throw the lid of a 5 gallon bucket at times. That is a fun challenge.

i love pushing the limits of my piggies, and it's great when you park a hole and people have a look of disbelief on their face.

Beat DX Eagles. You can use them on a hyzer flip for short, straight tunnels or big, majestic, turnovers. Love watching them fly.

Lightweight summit. Flllllllllipppp!!!

Just obtained my first Pig. I think it saved me about three strokes in the wind at Wild Haven yesterday (Manton, MI).

Opposite of that is my 1999 Soft Magnet, beat to Hell, and sporting a small De Laveaga "Disc Golf Epicenter" stamp. I've made so many incredible sharply dogleg right putts with that thing I've lost count long ago. I had to go out a couple of years ago and buy another Soft Magnet and have been throwing it a lot at my own basket just to have it ready for when the 1999 one dissolves into a pile of plastic powder.

Oh, and you know what would be cool, Innova? A Champion Ram. I would order one for $20 from your factory store website. Make it have the star stamp just like the 1990s Rams I used to love (but had to replace after about 10 good tree hits).

Latest posts