• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is YOUR home course?

My home course is four hours away and I don't play it often.

The closest course to me is not the best course near me.

Closest to Home: Parma DGC

Closest to Work: Ellison Park

Barber Park is my home course (<10 minutes away), but I play Creekside (~20 minutes) in Archdale NC most often.

Best course in or near my city would be Rockness Monster in Roxboro, NC or Rock Ridge Park in Pittsboro

Rockness Monster is the course I've played most that is not near me. Rock Ridge is great too.

Schumaker pond in salisbury, md.

I live in princess anne and when ymca in pocomoke goes in the ground that'll likely be my new one. Both about the same distance. 20 mins speeding.

My home course is currently in development and in my front yard. Almost have 9 holes complete.

Home course: Tyler State Park

Best course(s): Tyler/Nocamixon ( I can't truthfully say one is better than the other since I have such admiration for both courses as they demand such precise accuracy as well as distance to score well). They both can kick your azz but when your game is on you can attack and score well on both courses.

Best course played: Hawk Hollow (the most physically and mentally demanding course I've played to date). Iron Hill is the second (Gold layout).

Last edited:
Iroquois Park in Louisville - Nice course but always packed. Usually go to Seviren Lang, 25 minutes away. Best course in Indiana!

Just a 5 minute drive away, my home course is Fairfield in Round Lake, IL. Now that we have Fairfield White and Squaw Creek Gold layouts here, it it absolutely the best course in the area...maybe even the best course in the greater Chicagoland area. ;)