• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest ACE?

meh, all of mine are under 200.

hell, i can't even drive 372...

~350' downhill... and 325' feet uphill... I think the uphill one, though shorter, is better.
There was already another thread about this a few months back.
DSCJNKY

My first ace was in Asheville, NC at Richmond Hills. It was the first week the new Richmond Hills was playable for the tourney up there and I hit hole #11. According to the DGCR stats it was 405 and the Tee Sign at the course 425 but I don't believe either are correct, though it is downhill.

I'm sure DSCJNKY might be able to give an accurate #.

c8e072a5.jpg

I have a 60ft. "ace." It was on a kid's course. I refuse to play that hole ever again. I've only taken one stroke on it ever.

My first ace was in Asheville, NC at Richmond Hills. It was the first week the new Richmond Hills was playable for the tourney up there and I hit hole #11. According to the DGCR stats it was 405 and the Tee Sign at the course 425 but I don't believe either are correct, though it is downhill.

I'm sure DSCJNKY might be able to give an accurate #.

c8e072a5.jpg

Not too sure of the exact distance... but, if it was in the long position then that's a mans ace. There is literally a 15' gap on that hole for the first 275+'... then a dogleg left for another 150'. I haven't even birdied that position yet! It seems pretty impossible from the tee-pad. Congrats!
DSCJNKY

Last edited:
360ft on a blind right turn hole at Ace Run Ranch. We were looking and looking and about to call a lost disc. Mansy was on the hole in front and forgot his mini after putting out. He came back to get it and asked whose disc was in the basket. DOH.

My longest ace is 305' with a Star TL. It's slightly downhill but I didn't feel I could nail a Shark and still miss the trees reliably. Hole 10 White at Sylmar.

299..... ONE foot short of 300, damn! I have 16 but they're all under 300, still waiting for that nice 350 footer -- hell even 301 footer!

Latest posts