• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is your longest disc

money 21

* Ace Member *
OK, the basket is 900' the groundis levelthere are no trees or water in sight. What disc do you reach for? for me right now it is the rogue>

Longest disc for me was a x avenger. But thats just all out distance. I would have no problem driving a 900' with two easy SOLF throws, or a Molf bomb, and a Pred hyzer.
I don't ever tend to throw for max distance on the course ever, more just controlled distance. I am pretty sure that on that 1/10 drives the Pro Wraith I could get it out there significantly further than my longer avenger drives. . . Thats why the wraith was never in the bag and the avenger was ditched for the SOLFs.

(BTW my longest measured drive to date was a x avenger in ideal winds in an empty soccer complex 527')

168 ESP Nuke would be my longest flyer, but I've pushed my 170 Star Destroyer out further as a roller.

I am going with the new stuff for consistently long distance, one I would reach for knowing I have the greatest chance of hitting that long distance: Nuke, Katana, Halo

I have hit some big drives with a Force, Crush, Orc, Stalker, Monarch, and Destroyer but I would not say consistently.

I'd be throwing a 174g Star Boss. My longest disc. Not that I ever carry it. Orc is the fastest thing I've been carrying.

172.7 gram champ teebird, pushing 420' with it. In a tailwind my dx cheetah goes the furthest.

I can get my surge or roadrunner further sometimes but not often enough to switch what I throw for max d.

168g flat 1st run (or reg. star) destroyer. Sidearm, of course. Backhand, 171g star valkyrie would be the choice, or the same destroyer.

Latest posts