• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what is your longest disc

For whacky risk of killing a disc in one shot throws a 137 R-Pro Boss with a steep initial hyzer angle hyzer flip. A 145 is still fine after a year of very carefully chosen shots with a few tree hits all over 250' away.

For max distance on the course it has been a wraith. However I have been having great success with the destroyer and am just waiting for the winds to drop to see what this will be like.

CHEERS - Koffee

old mold force in Z plastic.
nuke turns over to much for me(which means im coming over the top to much)
until i fix that or need to throw further that 5hundo ill stick with the force.

168 gram pearly, gummy, orange Champ Orc

M'mmmmm :mrgreen:

No doubt, this disc bombs. It seems a touch less stable than any of my other orcs (while still pretty much brand new, since I only use it on max D shots) and just flexes out so easily. Goes forever.

175 DX leopard.

I dunno why it just goes!

I've recently gotten some dx eagle-L's but they haven't been beaten into flippy pieces of shit yet, so if they get to be longer, I'll let ya all know. Cuz I know you care!

sweeper said:
175 DX leopard.

I dunno why it just goes!

I've recently gotten some dx eagle-L's but they haven't been beaten into flippy pieces of shit yet, so if they get to be longer, I'll let ya all know. Cuz I know you care!
I know, a friend of mine has this really weird X Express that for some reason is incredibly long.

Latest posts