• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters
Blue FR Icon Outlaw for the most part... I do still bag a beat TP Sword that has some mondo glide in a good tailwind.

So far, it's been my 166g FR Icon Bandit. I mostly stay speed 10 and under, now, because I really need form work. I've been able to put this one out 425' on a hyzer flip shot. It's just too easy, so I'll stick with it until I can really get a rip on a faster disc.

Dude, you're ready.

Uh, yeah. You're ready.

Get a 171ish Star Destroyer and you'll amaze yourself. Or a Domey 175 Gstar Destroyer.

A Star Tern 166g and a nicely seasoned DX Wraith 170g are mine.

I'm weird in that I'm getting the most distance out of more stable stuff right now. My longest disc is a 175 Star Xcalibur that is well broken in. Started super beefy, now I can throw it flat as hard as I can and it will track right for a little bit before finishing consistently left. Its outdoing all my destroyers by about 50 feet right now.

Red fleck VIP giant. Getting it seasoned up now that I've been tossing more, but still nowhere near turning on a flat rip. Still working in it.

My longest disc (currently) is a VIP King. I am only throwing LHBH because of a tear in my right shoulder, but RHBH my longest disc was a Lucid Trespass. I haven't been able to throw the Kings right-handed yet, but I assume they will be longer than the Trespass.

My prodigy d3...

466, furthest throw of march so far.. then again i wasnt throwing for max d.

168g Latitude 64 Opto Halo has my distance record (spring 2014). Go to distance driver in my bag and have not tried for pure distance since.

My longest throws ever have been with unLaces on a huge hyzer-flip in good wind conditions. However, they're too unpredictable/inconsistent so they're no longer bagged.

My longest throws ever have been with unLaces on a huge hyzer-flip in good wind conditions. However, they're too unpredictable/inconsistent so they're no longer bagged.

My Unlace results exactly - hard to say a disc is your longest when it's only 20% of the throws at best. It does soar when you hget it just right.

As much as I want and try to get my O-Lace to win, my 166 Quantum Scorpius beats it by 20' almost every time.

-I voted valk as ive had a few 4000+ drives with them (of a mountain 1000ft drop) on the course bandits. Im getting a bit over 400ft on a good rip (working on form, standstill D) and they are like my best valks but better-

Latest posts