• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters
I've been finding lately too that the King seems to find an extra gear sometimes that my other discs don't have. But I can't make it find that gear with every throw it's sort of a crap shoot.

I put my air King up because of this. Yes, my longest throws have been with it, but my bad ones are just terrible.

Star Valkyrie is my longest disc, but based on these responses I guess I need to try a Tern. Never thrown one.

My 175 daedalus just beats my 175 champ tern for max D at the moment, but requires a little more room to work.
However I have a new domey 167 pro boss, and based off a few throws at league I think it's going to end up crushing both of them.

I put my air King up because of this. Yes, my longest throws have been with it, but my bad ones are just terrible.

My Air King rivals my R-Pro Boss for "most unpredictable, yet once in a while longest disc I've ever thrown". Fun in a field but a nightmare on a golf course when shooting for score. :doh:

My furthest flat ground shot ever was with a 171g Opto Flow and measured 422'.

Tern... Both Starlite when I have tons of room to work with and Champion for more HSS lines.

It was funny to see it mentioned multiple times on page one, too

Mine is a gummy glo champion destroyer. Got two off Disc Golf Center a couple weeks ago to compliment my two jolly launcher champion destroyers.

Newish 160 G* Tern...I really need to break in a heavier one so they don't get so flippy on me so fast. Before that my longest was a 169 champ destroyer, PFN beat poptop.

I have a abc beeline that I have been crushing lately. It is 168 which I think is a great weight for distance drivers.