• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of March 2015?

Farthest/Longest Disc for you?

• Archon

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Boss

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 64 16.4%
  • Eagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flow

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Force

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Havoc

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Katana

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • King

Votes: 17 4.3%
  • Nuke

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Orc

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Rampage

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • SL

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Teebird

Votes: 8 2.0%
  • Valkyrie

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Wraith

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 175 44.8%

• Total voters
Discraft Surge in ESP plastic. Skin color.

So happy with it's glide and consistency I picked up two more, vac bagged them, sent them of to a cryogenics lab for future use.

Big drive for me is 350-370.

Last edited:
Axiom Insanity has been giving my Quasars some competition during field work lately. ridiculous considering the rim width differences between the two molds.

169g Star Tern, I get the S-turn better from it than any other disc in my bag...keep a Champ Tern in the bag as well for different wind conditions.

Next would be my Pro Katana and Pro Destroyer.

A 161g Blizzard Boss that is an absolute rocket when it finds the right line and has enough room to work. Easily outpaces my Destroyers/Tern despite the 'wider' flight path it needs.

Longer than your Inertias?

Yep. They've been going a little further out than either my Inertias or seasoned Teslas. The mold really took me by surprise considering I throw Teslas more than Inertias, and don't bag an Impulse.

I throw my tern farther than any disc. The tern has been benched though for the reason I only had one shot with the disc which is dead strait. Horrible with low ceiling shots. That feeling u get when u hit your line feels so good but not with the tern. Innova even says it has "extra lift" at the end of the flight which makes the accuracy with the disc horrible but great for extremely wide open shots. I'm now throwing AJ star destroyers for the fact I can have one mold and same plastic but still have overstable to under stable shots depending on the wear on the disc.

I'm now throwing AJ star destroyers for the fact I can have one mold and same plastic but still have overstable to under stable shots depending on the wear on the disc.

thats true, but its much harder to replace one of those nicely seasoned destroyers. I've never really been a fan of cycling one mold to cover most shots.

The tern might just make its way back in to my bag.

Last edited:
Haha it's kind of funny, the Reign beat the Ape a few weeks ago but on the course today I threw my less OS Ape even further... So back to Ape for my longest!

I've lost a little distance since I'm not playing as much these days but still pushing it out to 420ft with my favorite Barry Schultz star destroyer!

Discraft crank is seriously under appreciated. I search for the flight characteristics of this disc for a long time. Instant distance on everything I've ever thrown on the market

170g sticker weight Opto Flow.

Out distancing my kings, trespasses, bosses, sorcerers, terns, etc by 20-30'.

If it had more glide it would hover, but it doesnt seem to buffet in headwind like terns and sorcs.

Currently it's my 160g Blizzard Champion Wraith. I was using a Champion Tern for a while but I just can't get a consistent release and flight out of them because of the way it feels in my hand. Wraith has always been the most consistent feeling high speed driver for me.

Currently it's my 160g Blizzard Champion Wraith. I was using a Champion Tern for a while but I just can't get a consistent release and flight out of them because of the way it feels in my hand. Wraith has always been the most consistent feeling high speed driver for me.

I'll raise you a 137g Blizzard Champion Wraith, but if I get a hand on those new Fission Volts it might be my new longest...

It's probably my mildly beat pro wraith - parked a 380ft hole with that guy at a tournament last weekend. Other disc that seems to bomb (but I don't bag yet) is the VIP sorcerer.

Latest posts