• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What most often causes innaccurate putts?

What causes your putts to go wild?

• Disc Choice - I often pick the wrong putter for the situation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stance - I often choose a bad stance...too relaxed, to aggressive etc.

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Grip - Too tight, too soft...goldilocks sydrome.

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Target - I forget to pick a link or mid-flight spot.

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • Push off - I forget to transfer my weight and push off towards the target.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Nose angle - I often throw high or low because I payed no attention to nose angle.

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Follow through - I often finish with my hand pointed somewhere other than the pole.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Hyzer angle - I often throw flat or hyzer when I should throw hyzer or flat.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Concentration - I am often thinking about something other than the throw I am making now.

Votes: 54 32.0%
  • I just suck!

Votes: 31 18.3%

• Total voters
Lack of concentration for sure,

Second though, crosswinds, they kill me. I can headwind and tailwind putt, but crosswinds get me all the time.

I'm the opposite! I can putt in crosswinds all day...cant stand to putt into head/tail.

I have my days where I just cant help but to tell myself that "I AM NOT GONNA MAKE THIS PUTT"...its brutal but it only happens occasionally and I dunno what causes it :D

None of the above. When I miss it tends to be because the basket is messed up lol! Well and sometimes it's because my putter is messed up too, but it's never due to me lol!

Latest posts