• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What potential "exciting" disc golf courses are in development in your area?

How many disc golf courses are in development within a 100 mile radius?

• Total voters
Not within 100 miles, but there's a course that has been a work in progress up at a Corps of Engineers park at Perry Lake NE of Topeka for over a year now. They've already poured pads, and have ordered baskets, but have not installed them. We're eagerly waiting completion of that. Course is supposed to be huge.

I guess there MIGHT be SOME potential for a course there. See photo.

Attachments

• Perry.jpg
    Perry.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 17
The 18 added at Mt. Airy...When will this be done? After getting a round in at Idlewild,with it's 6 new holes, I'll have to hit this up!

Last edited:
Not within 100 miles, but there's a course that has been a work in progress up at a Corps of Engineers park at Perry Lake NE of Topeka for over a year now. They've already poured pads, and have ordered baskets, but have not installed them. We're eagerly waiting completion of that. Course is supposed to be huge.

I guess there MIGHT be SOME potential for a course there. See photo.

Umm, Steve, your photo is off a little bit...by about 440 miles. The location I described is in Northeast Kansas. Your photo is from Central Arkansas.

Try here...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQnwIwAA

Last edited:
st. louis area
Well there are the 2 that redarmy mentioned and then I saw a survey for park usage at a new park going in and disc golf was on there but i have no idea what is going on with that.

springfield mo
I know Russ Burns (disc golf monkey) has been helping put some in but I have no idea where at or what stages they are in

Only one that I know of, in North Port Fl. I don't know how exciting its going to be, but with the lack of courses in my local area, we'll take what we can get!

A thread has been started about this course; Northview Church in Carmel, IN. Will be playable by the end of June. 3 sets of tees,as of now natural,2 pin placements. Nice rolling hills,mostly on the back 9, with grassy fairways,mature trees.

100 miles is quite a radius. I'm currently in the northern VA/DC area, keeping up with 100 miles means VA, WV, MD, DE, PA, and maybe even NJ. Now I do try but it's alot of work keeping up on all the going ons of 6 states.

Hi! First time blogger, long time reader. My home town is Noble, Ok. We are in the some of the final stages of completing our course. It will be an 18 with Discatcher Pro baskets.....

The new course in Noble, OK is open although they still have a bunch of work left. They play minis on Thursday night. The course has been created here on DGCR and I just uploaded a few photos taken by J-Ace...

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4476

Latest posts